Tree of Savior Forum

What are guilds? [v3.03] - Added Guild Territory War info(Re:Build Ready)

On a side (but very serious) note, we experienced quite a peculiar problem after completing the Boss Kill Mission LVL13 (Naktis): on our 3rd kill we dropped 6 (six) Mystical Cube Recipe and all the members could see the items placed in the Guild Storage correctly, but after we warped away from Roxona West back to the cities, the recipes were completely gone.
Anyone experienced the same issue?
We have NO IDEA what happened or what could have triggered this but you can understand we’re not very about happy this and we’re actually pretty scared it could happen again… any kind of info is very appreciated!

Hey Ryogo, it should be fine don’t worry. most likely it’s a visual bug. after awhile or probably a day, the item should re-appear back into your guild storage as usual.

we’ve had that numerous times but after waiting awhile the items are back to where they were.

Thanks for confirming that portion, i’ve added that into my list but currently compiling the full one at the moment. once i have that done i’ll re update the entire sheet in the first post.

Thanks for the fast reply, you have no idea the heavy weight you just lifted from our shoulders with this!
We were seriously worried we encountered some huge in-game bug and we had no idea how to avoid it the next time… then, we’ll just wait for a while and see what happens.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Sure! No worries, best to wait 1 full day after rest to ensure that you’re able to see it from then on.

I can confirm that the lvl 12 Guild Boss Kurmis drops the Mystical Cube Recipe

Check our now unbearded friend stream it last sunday.

Also, suscribe to him =P

1 Like

Thanks Wolfy!

I’m planning on putting the latest guild event reward listing on to a Google drive so that the updates will be more fluid as compared to uploading an image every time.

I’ll be announcing it once it’s up.

Update:

Yesterday when we fought a hard boss with about 15 people, the boss HP rose up to about 100m,

We then started another easy boss for poata with 20 people and the boss HP grew up to 150m. I believe ALL boss hunts hp scale the same now compared to pre-balance.

this boss drops andesium too?

Hello, our guild is currently lvl 9 but why is it that the events that need 8 and 9 tickets doesn’t show in the guild event tab?

The tickets doesn’t dictate the level needed. You may need to level up somemore to see all the mob events there.

Ok, thanks for the reply
/20characters

Do you have any guild mission that reward talts?

Only the mage tower missions rewards you talts. And that is the only 3 talts per run unfortunately.

Guild raid or guild boss hunt have reward talts?

As far as I know none of them gives talts.

Hi there guild masters, my guild were trying to attempt the lv14 guild raid yesterday, but after all member checked or not checked the confirmation, there’s simply no entrance in the marked location on the map and we end up giving up doing the raid, is this normal? or are we missing anything.

Perhaps this information should be added to this guide? (Check original source for a picture.)

I also heard this is possible from the lv14 raid. (No proof of this.)

When doing raids does the guild leader have to be on their templer or can they participate on any character?

Any character, thankfully.

Hello everyone!

i’ve updated the latest listing of the guild events in a google sheet where updates can be done real time now.

as many have pointed out, practonium itself is found in the level 14 guild boss kill for Hauberk. Chances are extremely slim as we’ve been trying to get it ourselves but the item is definitely out there, i’ve marked this onto my spreadsheet and you can find it on the top of the thread.

huge credits to mienz for helping out to find a reliable source of ktos info in with their respective guild level which we’ve been lacking off so much.

if you guys have any questions as such, feel free to let me know.

cheers,

PM

2 Likes