Tree of Savior Forum

PSA: Mystical Cube Recipe drops on lvl 12 Guild Boss

Creating a new topic to make it more visible. Also keep the information on the Guild Guide thread so people can inform properly about it.

Another reason why i believe Practonium wont be that rare anymore. Our guild reached lvl 12 in about 3 months without obligatory talt donations.

More references:

5 Likes

wolfy chan what’s a mystxal cube u mean letita cube?

Maybe I should actually recruit some people for my guild. It’s been dead since everyone quit ToS, but a few came back with the last patch.

It’s definitely worth it, especially with a guild rework coming in the future.

Spend 10k tp on leticia well get you 1 practo
really “worth it”

1 Like

No idea what this comment has to do here. But if you are refering to the worth of a practo on the Leticia Cube.

Yeah. This is the reason i mentioned that the reaction to the gacha cube was totally exagerated. We founded a guild and made it grow in a few months, with enough dedication level 12 isnt really a hard milestone even on Orsha.

Now we have the announced guild rework to look forward to.

But there’s no pract recipes, the only recipe they got at the guild storage is a potion one.

thank you for your useful info. My guild just tried and got the recipe :smiley: the boss gives 5 recipes, 2 academy and 5 forge and 20 surstromming

Congrats ^^

What level is your guild btw, Krystal?

Im guessing you mean your guild didnt got the recipe on their first run. Yes, there is a chance on the recipe drop and the amount of recipes you can obtain. But seems not to be so rare.

just 12, lol

/20charrr

Holy camels, surströmming, dont open it! it will smell baaaaaaad :nose:

Surströmming means fermented herring where i come from, and most people doesnt know how to serve it right :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.