[Last Updated November 06, 2022] Added Belt and Goddess Ichor.
Title: [Guide] Character Growth Guide
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team name: Redrelle
This guide aims to help newbies and returnees on how to gear up and progress in the game. I will try to make it as simple as possible for readers to fully understand.
This is assuming that you are a new/returning player and you are on your first character.
You will see this when you create your first character (for newbies) or when creating a new character (for existing accounts).
The second option is disabled upon your first encounter, therefore you are forced to do the tutorial quest.
This allows you to jump directly to Lv440 upon finishing the quest. Just follow the flow of the quest.
It will also give you a Lv450 jump card as one of the rewards, enabling you to reach Lv450 in an instant!
Go to Achievement Journal (F4) > Major Achievement and receive the rewards for quest [Lv1] Start of the Adventure, Faster Growth. It will give you a Lv460 jump card!
This is a daily login attendance rewards for new and returning players. It will prompt to you once you login and it can also be found under System Menu (Esc) > Attendance Reward Check.
Special thanks to my guildmate Astrivard for sharing me this image!
You are considered a New or Returning Savior when:
- New: Newly created account
- Returning: Old players that have not logged in for 30 days or more
The attendance rewards have a 30-day duration (Check Period), starting from the day you first logged in. There are 14 rewards available and you can claim them as long as you login for 14 days within the duration.
These rewards are what you need to gear up so it’s a must to get them! Here is a list of the items that you can obtain in case you are wondering what’s inside of those boxes.
Day 1 will give you Level Jumping Card (Lv460) and Class EXP Card Box.
- Use the level jump card to arrive at Lv460 in an instant!
- Use the class exp cards to immediately complete the class advancements!
Note: You may keep the rewards for Day 1 if you are already at Lv460. You can use those once you create another character. The contents of Day 1 support box are not tradable via team storage, so make sure to transfer it to the new character before using.
You may then start fixing you gears!
List of episode quests can be found in Quests (F5).
The important episodes you need to complete are EP12-2 and EP13-1. The rewards that you can get from these episodes are also needed for your gear progression.
You may skip the early episodes (since you are already Lv460 anyway) and start at EP12-1. Expand the Quest List and click the Shortcut to go to the starting NPC.
For starters, you may go to Wings of Vaivora NPC and get the Growth Equipments that you can use as your gears while making Vasilisa.
Completing the Moroth Embassy quest will also give you a set of growth equipments.
You can get Vasilisa and Vaivora Vision Selection Boxes when you finish EP12-2 quests.
What type of armor should you use?
- Leather - if you are a DPS
- Cloth - if you are a Healer
- Plate - if you are a Tank, and is commonly used in PvP
The gears are already at +7 Enhancement (ENH) and Lv10 Transcendence (TRA). The TRA is already at max level, so you just need to enhance these gears further. You can increase a goddess gear’s ENH in Goddess Equipment Management.
Note that goddess gears will be character-bound once equipped!
Is there a way to change or transfer the goddess gears? Yes, you can use:
- Equipment Type Change Tome - if you want to change the armor type (like if you want to change your leather armors to cloth). Available at Wings of Vaivora NPC and Exchange Shop.
- Equipment Bound Removal Scroll - if you want to remove the bound and transfer the gears to another character! Available at Wings of Vaivora NPC and Exchange Shop.
Can be found in Inventory (F2).
This is where you can Enhance, Enchant, Transcend, and Evolve your goddess gears.
- Attendance rewards will give you Goddess Tokens and Refined Vasilisa Scales which you can use to enhance goddess gears. You can obtain more of these when doing contents.
- Enhance Aids are additional ingredients that you can use to increase the success rate of the enhancement. It can be obtained by chance in some contents or killing monsters on fields. In-game events sometimes also give these as rewards. Premium Enhance Aid is a “premium” version of it - can only be bought at TP shop.
Note: You only need this until Vasilisa gears. You may skip it if you will go directly to Falouros.
Attendance rewards will also give you [Lv460] Goddess Enchant Jewels which is a material required to enchant goddess gears. In-game events usually give these also as rewards and can also be bought at Gabija Shop.
More about Enchantment (and Awakening)
The list of possible enchant lines and their max values are shown below:
(still looking for the updated list )
AoE attack ratio (3)
Block penetration (25%)
Critical rate (25%)
Critical resistance (25%)
Damage on boss monsters (15%)
Damage when critical (15%)
Magic damage taken reduced (25%)
Main weapon attack damage (15%)
Movement speed (3)
Physical damage taken reduced (25%)
PvP damage (15%)
PvP damage taken reduced (25%)
Subweapon attack damage (15%)
Awakening an item
Alchemist shops at towns have this service. You need Premium Awakening Stones and Awakening Abrasives for this. In-game events also give awakening stones as rewards. It can also be bought at Gabija Shop.
Transfer Enchantment / Awakening
You can also transfer enchant or awakening to another item via Professional Alchemist NPC and select Transfer Bonus Stat (Awakening) or Transfer Bonus Stat (Enchantment).
For awakening, you can only transfer it to the same type of item (e.g. you can transfer a top’s awakening to another top).
You only need this until Vasilisa gears. You may skip it if you will go directly to Falouros.
You need Goddesses’ Blessed Gems (BG) to transcend. It will indicate how many BGs are required for 100% success rate. Make sure you obtain the right amount to avoid failure.
- How to get BGs: You can convert 10 Blessed Shards (BS) into 1 BG. Get blessed shards when you do contents like CMs and lvl400 dungeon. Recipe to craft BG is available at Item Merchant npc and Gabija Shop.
This is usually what people will do the last because of one of the materials needed which is the Evolution Stone. You can get this by a very low chance when hunting in Unknown Sanctuary or EP14 maps.
This is where you can save your random ichors. Engraved ichors are character-bound. Each character have 2 slots for engrave, can add more by using engrave slot voucher.
You can save your old Primus ichors (armors only) in Ichor tab.
To apply the engraved ichors to your gears, go to Apply Engraving tab.
After applying, you can make changes to the stats using Sandra Magnifiers. Once you’re done modifying, you may save it in the Save Engraving tab.
The attendance rewards will give you these Sandra Magnifiers which are used for ichoring. Attendance will also give you [Lv460] Engrave Stones which are used to increase the success rate of engraving a random stat. These items are also available at Gabija Shop.
More about Random Ichors
To make a random ichor:
- Identify an unidentified item (to Blacksmith npc or to appraiser shops at towns). Unidentified items are those items that do not have stats. Your goddess gears are all unidentified when you open the selection boxes.
Attendance reward will also give Sandra’s Free Magnifier that works the same as appraiser shops, only difference is that it is free of charge!
- Use Mysterious or Artisan Magnifiers to get the maximum number of lines (four lines).
- After getting the max lines, get your desired colors/stats.
One way is to use Sandra’s Magnifier (a.k.a. blue sandra). Using this will change the color and stat.
Another way is to reidentify it at Blacksmith npc in towns. You can do this if you have the desired color but want to change the stat. Just go to the npc and select Item Re-identification.
Note that this will change all the stats, unlike blue sandra where you can select the stat that you want to change.
Attendance rewards will give you 1 Time Free Re-Identification Voucher which you can use to replace nucle and sierra powders as materials needed to reidentify.
- When you have the right stats, use Sandra’s Detailed Magnifier (a.k.a. red sandra) to change the value of the stat.
To know the max stats, just hover to the gear and press Alt.
This is where you can put socket and gems in your gears.
More about Gems
These gems give additional attack and can only be put in weapons (main weapon and sub-weapon). You can increase its level by using Gem Abrasives.
Where to get gem abrasives/colored gems:
- Geraldasia npc (in Klaipeda) or Geraldason npc (in Orsha)
- Mercenary Badge Shop (8-Star Gem Abrasive)
There is also a higher type of abrasive like Shining Lv10 Gem Abrasive. Can sometimes be obtained in some in-game events and TP packages.
Enhancing a Colored Gem
Go to Rest mode (press Insert), then select Gem Enhancement.
Remember to roast your colored gems before putting it in your equipment (to remove the negative stat, applicable to colored gems only). There are plenty of Alchemist shops in towns that offers roasting service.
These are class-specific gems that gives +1 level to a particular skill. It is fixed to Lv1 and cannot be leveled up. You can only put them on armors (top/bottom/gloves/boots).
Where to get Skill Gems: Skill Gem Cube can be obtained at Fedimian Public House Balloting by consuming balloting vouchers which you can get from doing Weekly Boss Raid and Goddess Lottery.
You can also get a Skill Gem Selection Cube by consuming 10pcs. Skill Gem Fragment. You can get a random skill gem and a fragment by dismantling skill gems at Naujoves NPC at Fedimian (select Combine Skill Gem).
The Expected Results means that I have 40% chance of obtaining a Swordsman class skill gem (since I put 2 swordsman skill gems) and 20% for Wizard/Archer/Cleric (because I put 1pc each).
You can save and collect skill gems at Equipment Storage.
- This kind of skill gem will not be destroyed when you unequip it.
- How to get: Consume 7 [Lv480] Sparkling Skill Gem Fragment. You can get fragments by chance when hunting at EP14 maps.
- Can be dismantled into fragments at Pyromancer Master NPC (Item Fragmentize).
These are gems that you can put in weapons that give additional stats. You can get this once you reach Lv460.
Where to get Aether Gems: You may check my other guide [Renewed] Bounty Hunt and Aether Gem guide to know more about aether gems.
This is where you can craft Vasilisa gears.
Magic stones can be obtained in Division Singularity and can also be bought at Uska NPC in Klaipeda
This is where you can convert a gear’s rank.
Gear rank that you can convert via Succession:
- Legend rank (Glacia Legenda/Savinose Dysnai) → Goddess rank (Vasilisa)
- Goddess rank (Vasilisa) → Goddess rank (Falouros)
- Legend rank (Luciferie) → Goddess rank (Isidavie)
It will show the requirements and conditions when succeeding a gear.
This is where you can change an armor or weapon to a different type.
This is where you can create and upgrade your Fixed Ichors, Accessories, and Ark. It can also be found in Inventory (F2).
For returning players with progressed gears, you may dismantle the following at Professional Alchemist npc (select Dismantle Special Items):
- Goddess/Demon ichors
- Vaivora ichors
- Luciferie Accessories - extract the ENH and TRA first before dismantling your accessory set
You can extract your old luciferie set at [Teliavelis’ Disciple] Naujoves at Fedimian (Extract Luciferie Property).
Extracting these items will give back the materials. Amount of materials refunded are much more than you invested before, so you can make more accessories. For Luciferie, you will be given Property Restore Scrolls - the ENH at TRA of your old luciferie is saved to it.
Note that the gears created via Equipment Storage are character-bound and cannot be transferred via team storage.
Right-click the Vaivora Vision you obtained from EP12-2 rewards to register it to Equipment Storage.
- Put the fixed ichor in your gear at Apply Ichor tab. Place the gear on the box and click Apply.
- Upgrade your item at Upgrade tab. It will list the materials needed. Right click the materials in your inventory to register it.
Use the Storage Goddess’/Demon God’s Armor Register Voucher you got from EP13 rewards.
Same process as the weapons, apply and upgrade it via Equipment Storage.
You will see Karaliene set first in the Equipment Storage. You need to make them first before the Luciferie set appears. Note that the materials shown are for the whole set already.
- Use the Storage Karaliene Accessory Register Voucher from EP13-1 rewards.
- Use the Sole Hunt one-entry vouchers from attendance rewards to get Scorched Valuable of Tel Harsha.
- Once have enough materials, upgrade the Karaliene in your Equipment Storage into Luciferie.
- Use the Luciferie Accessory Set Create Voucher to create the accessory set!
- If you have a hard time clearing Sole Hunt: Tel Harsha, you may use the Karaliene Accessory Create Voucher so you can have decent accessories. If not, you may keep it for future use.
- For returning players who have Property Restore Scrolls, you may use them on the luciferie set to instantly put ENH and TRA!
You can increase the ENH of luciferie accessories using anvils. Attendance rewards and in-game events give these. For TRA, you may transcend it at Teliavelis NPC in Fedimian.
More about Enhancement and Transcendence
Try to enhance your accessories to at least +11. Better if you can go +16-21.
Kinds of anvils:
- Normal anvil - can be bought at Item merchant npc.
- Silver anvil - will not require silver if you use this.
- Golden anvil - use this when the potential of the item is 0.
- Ruby anvil - same with golden anvil, but use this when potential is 0 and the item’s enhancement is already above +10.
Note that using golden and ruby anvils will cost you a lot of silvers. If you can afford, use Shining Advanced Golden Anvils and Shining Ruby Anvils. These anvils do not require silver fee for enhancement. Another way to save silver on enhancing is to have Enhancement Coupons. It is available at Gabija Shop.
You can transcend your Luciferie accessories and other legend rank items at Blacksmith Teliavelis NPC in Fedimian (select Transcend High Grade Item).
Same material (Blessed Gem) is needed and make sure to put the right amount for 100% success.
Use the Storage Ark Register Voucher, then create the ark and use the Character Bound Ark Level Up Scroll (Lv10) to level it up instantly!
More about Ark
Crafting an Ark
You may do this at Register tab under Ark category.
Arch Stone Fragments can be obtained (also by chance) in contents like legend raids, wbr, ds, sole hunt.
Thierrynium can be crafted in the same npc - select Craft Special Ingredient.
If you got lucky and obtained an Arch Stone, but it is not the one you need, you can exchange an Arch Stone at Professional Alchemist npc - select Arch Stone Switch.
Enhancing an Ark
Go to Rest mode (press Insert), then select Ark Craft.
Mystic Tome Pages can be obtained in contents such as WBR and drops by chance in Legend Raids.
Sierra Stone recipe can be bought at Item Merchant npc and Gabija Shop.
After doing the steps above, you are now ready to do some contents! Use the one-entry vouchers you got from attendance rewards when you do contents and keep the loots you are getting as you need those to upgrade your gears further.
Brikynite and Magic Stones can be obtained via CM or DS.
Heart of Glacia and Moth Talc Powder can be obtained when you do Sole Hunt. Right-click the normal Heart of Glacia and Moth Talc to convert them into Refined.
Scorched Valuable of Tel Harsha can be obtained when you do Sole Hunt: Tel Harsha. Make sure to include this in your weeklies. One entry voucher can be also bought per week at Mercenary Badge Shop.
Luperium and Violetin Crystal can be crafted at Professional Alchemist npc.
Attendance rewards will also give you Mercenary Badges and Gabija Tokens that you can use to purchase items at their respective shops.
Mercenary Badge is needed when you buy items at Mercenary Badge Shop. This shop also contains the one entry vouchers of daily/weekly contents such as Challenge Mode, Division Singularity, Sole Hunt. Source of silver is in the dailies (daily CM and DS grind) so you need to collect as many badges as you can!
There are many ways on how to obtain mercenary badges (listed below are weekly contents - so make sure to do them every week!):
Remnants of Bernice Dungeon
The most convenient one in my opinion since it is a solo content. Try to finish it as high as you can (higher stage = more badges).
Weekly Boss Raid (WBR)
Also a solo content so it is also convenient. Try to get the 20M Total Damage Reward for the badges (if you can do higher, the better).
Always check in-game events!
If you have collected at least 30,000 mercenary badges, you may start doing daily Challenge Modes (CM)!
Note that there are daily and weekly vouchers for DS (Division Singularity). As its name says, Daily vouchers have only 1-day duration, so make sure to consume it immediately.
You can enter in CM/DS via Contents Status Board (F10) > Dungeons > Challenge Mode > Solo or Auto Match (Party) for CM / Division Singularity for DS. Hover on the Entry Limit to check the requirements to enter.
You can find these in Character Information (F1).
Gear Score identifies if you can enter some contents that have Entry Level score such as CM and DS. It is calculated based on your gears.
Calculation for Gear Score (Source: Tree of Savior):
Attribute Achievement Rate identifies the amount of attribute points required to enter some contents. It is calculated based on the total attribute points used in your character’s learned attributes.
Calculation for Attribute Score (Source: Tree of Savior):
You can check the required gear score and attribute score of a content when you hover on the Entry Limit found in Contents Status Board (F10).
Doing CM and DS also gives Vakarine Tokens. It is much like both mercenary badge and silver. There is a Vakarine Shop where you can buy useful items via vakarine tokens. It is also used when upgrading the current end-game gears.
You can also buy vakarine tokens via silvers by clicking the Change Points button.
Other materials can be bought at Gabija Shop. You can found this by clicking Previous Season Shop button at Vakarine Shop.
You can buy gabija tokens via vakarine tokens by clicking the Change Points button at Gabija Shop.
While doing your daily grind, you may upgrade your current gears once you reach certain levels and continue to add the remaining gears you need:
Convert your Luciferie accessories to Isidavie once you reached Lv470.
Conditions when succeeding:
- Luciferie accessories should have transcendence lv8 or above
- 50% of the enhancement will be carried over to Isidavie
- Awakening and Transcendence will be removed
Increasing the enhancement of Isidavie is the same as Vasilisa, only difference is the materials needed.
For Isidavie, you need Refined Revive Soul Fragment which you can get in Delmore Battlefield raid.
Convert your Vasilisa gears to Falouros once you reached Lv480.
Conditions when succeeding:
- Vasilisa gears should have enhancement lv20 or above
- 50% of the enhancement will be carried over to Falouros
- Enchant, Awakening, Transcendence, Set Effect will be removed
- Colored/Skill/Aether gems should be removed from the gears before succeeding
Increasing the enhancement of Falouros is the same as Vasilisa, only difference is the materials needed.
For Falouros, you need Processed Corrupt Corpse Doll Thread which you can get in Turbulent Core raid.
Types of Goddess Ichor:
- Normal Goddess Ichor (Weapon)
- Advanced Goddess Ichor (Weapon) - Stat values are higher than the normal ones.
How to get Goddess Ichor:
- Consume 7 Goddess Ichor (Weapon) Fragment to get one Goddess Ichor (Weapon), low chance to get Advanced Goddess Ichor (Weapon).
- You can get fragments when killing monsters in EP14 maps.
How to change stats:
- Go to Pyromancer Master NPC and select Reset Item Stat.
- Only one stat can be changed.
- Goddess Ichor (Weapon) will be team-bound after changing a stat.
- You can save the ichor at Goddess Equipment Management > Engrave > Ichor.
- Stat values cannot be changed.
- Goddess Ichor (Weapon) can be dismantled into fragments at Pyromancer Master NPC (Item Fragmentize).
Aim is to get at least +3 Boruta Seal. As you progress, try to make it +5.
More about Boruta Seal
Where to get seals:
- Weekly Boss Raid (by chance)
- Boruta Fragments are also available. Get 10 of these to obtain 1 boruta seal. You can get fragments in the Fedimian Public House Balloting or farming at Unknown Sanctuary or EP14 maps.
Where: Blacksmith Teliavelis in Fedimian (select Enhance Seal)
To make +2, you need two lv1 seals (your main seal and the sacrifice) + magic stones. Amount of magic stones required will be indicated. Get that amount to have 100% success rate.
To make +3, you need two lv2 seals + magic stones. Note that for lv3 and above, success rate is not 100% even if you put the max number of magic stones required. This really requires luck to be on your side.
If luck is against you, you can just save money and buy a +3 one.
Unlike the boruta seal per class, this is the seal that can be used by any class. To exchange the class-specific skill into common seal, go to [Teliavelis’ Disciple] Naujoves npc (just beside Teliavelis) and select Seal Exchange.
Note that you cannot revert it back to a class seal once you made it common.
Arts are used to enhance a skill or to acquire additional attribute of a skill. They are great factors to increase skill factor.
Mystic Tomes and Attribute Points are also included in the attendance rewards. You need these to upgrade Arts.
More about Arts
You can put arts in Skills and Attributes (F3).
For enhanced upgrade arts, 1 tome = 1 level. Click the skill and it will show below if arts are available for that skill.
Note that arts will not reset if you use skill reset potions. To reset arts, you need the Arts Reset Potion - available at Wings of Vaivora NPC. It will return as unidentified mystic tomes and some attribute points used will be returned as well.
Fill in your card album! Recommended for it to be 10 star (for regular cards).
For legend and goddess cards, the higher you can, the better.
More about Cards
Types of Cards and where to get them:
- Normal cards - A monster card album will summon a random boss monster when opened and will give you either a Monster Card or Enhancement Card once you defeat it. You can buy it at Mercenary Badge Shop. There are also free ones in the daily login attendance.
- There are also Master Cards that you can buy at Mercenary Badge Shop or can be obtained via in-game events. Attendance rewards also give these.
- Legend cards - You can get these by chance on contents like WBR and Legend Raids.
- Goddess cards - Can be obtained by doing Reputation. You will get here once you’ve reach Lv458 and above.
Go to Rest mode (press Insert) and select Card Synthesis (for regular cards) or Enhance Advanced Card (for legend cards).
You may check Legendary Card Guide by Crevox for more information on Legend Cards and how to upgrade them.
For Goddess Card leveling, you need Goddess Enhancement Cards and some Token of Follower - you can get these in the reputation shops of EP13 maps.