Tree of Savior Forum

[W] Redemption Guild

Congratulations to @Sheryl for winning the Fan Art Festival event! Really wonderful art uwu

Congratulations also to @rinssu (is this you? XD) for ranking 3rd in Week 74’s WBR!

We are proud of you guys! <3

3 Likes

congratz congratz guys

2 Likes

Congratulations @Rinssu!

1 Like

just chilling with guildies

5 Likes

Jinta’s amazing work of art!

4 Likes

Sharing some of my created guides to help newbies and returnees understand the game ('coz we’re not lying when we say that we are here to help you out!).

[Guide] Character Growth Guide - this is a bit outdated after the goddess patch. Slowly updating it when I have time.

[Renewed] Bounty Hunt and Aether Gem guide - new content after goddess patch

I hope these guides will be helpful to all new saviors. You need a mentor that will personally guide you? You can join our guild! :smiley: Some of our OP members willingly give time to assist you and help you grow (as long as you will be active in game :wink: ).

3 Likes

:satisfaction:

4 Likes

Kawaiii! <3 Thank you for making our anime counterparts. Waiting for the other members’ anime portraits. :satisfaction:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Omg another cutie OP batch. :smiley: Need to find them and take pic, hold on. XD

First one will be Waifu. Quietly taking a stolen shot here. :haha:

5 Likes

Next up is our Sora! I just realized he’s using a different glasses here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Look at those dolls. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now waiting for xOPtuse (and pic of them three together I hope!).

3 Likes

Cool artwork! Looking forward for other members

3 Likes

5 Likes

NEVER SAY NEVER

hihihihi JOIN US!!!

3 Likes

I’m not yet finished with the first batch, but here comes another?! Challenge accepted. :laughing:

Our Heniboy is busy grinding in his real-life studies, so here’s another Waifu but awake this time. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Shiba-dono: Hope all have red ranger costume…

Then here’s Trixter (his anime version looks girly tho hahaha!).

Pochiesan with cat eyes, polar bear ears, and dragon wings (???).

Vinze: So when’s my turn?

Last but definitely not the least, the sultan Vinze~

Trivia: Did you know that Vinze’s source of OPness comes from that chick on his head? That chick is the true OP! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nats went missing during this time :frowning: I’ll post his on the following days then.

3 Likes

Found Nats sleeping around Orsha, so I took a stolen shot as usual. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All anime counterparts are accurate so far. Waiting for yours @lolzasas143 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hoping for more members to come and be one of the #OPs! Come join us!

2 Likes

Visit my camp, the chess master is waiting. :grimacing:

5 Likes

come join us we have goddesses waiting on the roof :haha:

3 Likes

Good idea. I’ll take a visit later!

Lovely goddesses! That guy must be lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@lolzasas143

epic fanart of our guildies dude… i’ll try to see if i can join in the fanart spree as well… XD XD

3 Likes