Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

OMG, if Pandemic can spread Incineration, then that combo is really powerful…Does that mean Discerning Evil works on Incineration as well?

Any featherfoot or just a wizard streamer ?

Wait, how spread incineration if isn’t a debuff?

I haven’t tested discerning evil. In theory it should make it last longer, but I haven’t test it.

Thank you for the info.
I wonder how linker would interact with Pandemic and Incineration. What if 5 mobs are linked together and each has its individual Incineration debuff on? Is that 5x damage on each on them xD ???

Either way PD seems like an AoE powerhouse and can really solve Cleric’s AoE struggle. Without a linker, the real AoE we have is Possession which only hits 5 target and cancels on taking hits :\

Hmm.

For AOE dot’s it’s double the norm damage to all …
For this … kind of needs to be tested. But there’s rarely any mob that would survive it long enough.

Blue Stoulets might be what ure looking for.

Hey, i got an error that i can’t find a fix for, i did everything like the Guide says until the Point that im starting the Game from the Website, after i click on the Blue Button im getting an Error that is just blank with the Titel ToS and the Launcher is starting but there is nothing inside the window, any suggestions?

Yes. For that it would work out.

Interestingly.
Many mobs aroudn that level are around 25k~30k hp …

It was fun watching swordmann tree classes struggle xD.

Possible fixes:

1. reinstall
  2. try to install language pack korean
  3. reinstall again
  4. account okay?
  5. flush your dns
  6. report back

I bet you dont have korean language pack installed.
Come back after testing it out and tell us what it is that is in that window.
Other than that … sorry.

I have the same problem… I’ve tried everything to fix, but it doesnt work.

Same problem here, switch regional to korea didn’t work, trying to download the language pack now, but i doubt it will do a thing

Tell me when you got the langauge pack ^^.

edit - wrong thread. ; _ ;

1 Like

I have find Solution. Credit to CrawlThruKnives follow this url

Official Solution from IMC Kor

Method:

1. Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 20 ActiveX or 20 NPI first

1. Then Download Flash Player AX follow link below.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/flashplayer/install_flash_player_ax.exe

1. Enjoy.
4 Likes

IT is working! Thank you, you just saved dozen of people!

Now, there is another error with the IPF files, i already tried Poovhz fix but not working, not even once. I click on “X” immediately while it is connecting to server and it still shows that message :C

http://orig02.deviantart.net/6fe7/f/2015/363/8/d/sans_titre3_by_supradrawner-d9lwvpp.png

It’s saying your IPF files are still corrupted, you don’t use some modified files right ?

i use the translation patch here, that’s all. but im not the only one having this error

Are they going to fix the flash player bug anytime soon? This one seems outdated or a beta, now I cannot open some files on the Internet :worried: