Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

after you installed the active ax, you can just reinstall the original flash player on top, that’s what i did

1 Like

game working now, i jsut redownloaded ipf files, something corrupted i guess when i pressed pause yesterday and turned off my computer

kTEST server scheduled to be shutdown today at 23:59 KST. As such this topic is probably not going to see anymore updates for a couple of months.

If you are wanting to talk about kOBT things, please go to the other thread.

3 Likes

Also last post from me here: Shinobi Quest Unlock

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=1576

Take note the Blank Scroll can spawn in 1 of 3 places, only one is listed here. The Blank Scroll and the Flower are on a 4h spawn timer. The other two are one-time pick up only per character. Too lazy to type it up myself in English but you can understand from the pictures anyways.

Oh, and the items you need for the craftable item are:

Slick Sap x100
Tipio Stamen x80
Wax x50
Resin x10
Colifly Stamen x30

8 Likes

Attaque Composee animation anyone got video?

very secret
shinobi quest
such hidden
wow :laughing:

Goodbye, memories! :cry::sob:
I will not forget those times when I grew up with this game.

Hmm.

I would try to run it in an pure state then. Without translation.

Adobe Flashplayer it was then.
Going ot note that down.

there is issue now. i heard many people got suspended because of ip detection.

Chaplain skills I heard were found?

Only names iirc, I’m pretty sure if it was actual skills we would know at this point.

You talking about this?

Many of those names look like Bots and/or default account names registered by Account sellers.

Nexon just executed an account verifying detection. Due to certain reason, many accounts are temporarily suspended/frozen. You need the cellphone with which you registered your account to verify and prove that this account is on the hand of an “alive and Korean player.” So if you purchased your account on some website, and you do not have access to the account’s cellphone, then you can no longer play this game on Korean server. Most of my friends (actually, everyone), including myself, confront this issue too. It’s really the final day of 2015 and Tree of Savior as well.

It’s your own fault for buying an illegal account in the first place.

Oh, and this is the Ktest thread. <_<

1 Like

So the Shinobi quest is a hidden quest… interesting,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

are those class available now?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

nah, i already had the quest on the way progressing.

Shinobi is currently available in game, the quest information is out. No other classes which haven’t been offically mentioned to be in game are in game. (i.e. Mimic, Pied Piper, etc. Shinobi was shown in the OBT trailer.)

IMC has said in an interview that once hidden classes have their information revealed, they just become a harder to acquire class at the same rank, requiring more dedication. They aren’t meant to be stronger than classes at the same rank.

As mentioned before, the kTest Server has been shut down for now though the closed tester forums are still up. Their post about the kTest shutdown says they may possibly bring it back online when there is new content to be tested.

In other news, in the latest kToS patch the skill list was updated and lists some Chaplain skills:

• Last Rites
  • Build Capella
  • Magnus Exorcismus
  • Aspergillum

They’re just listed as TEST skills, much like the current R7 Job skills were in the past (and some unreleased ones like Featherfoot’s Levitation).

But for now, there’s not much use to the thread as kTest is currently offline, so this will probably be the last relevant post for a while. Hopefully there’ll be some more content to test out later when the game’s current state is in a better position.

9 Likes