Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

shinobi quest?

/20characters

Yes it is. 123456789

Yeah, theyā€™re part of the Shinobi Master pre-quest. Advancing to Shinobi is much easier than the quest to make the class master appear, as it should be like any other advancement quest.

Iā€™ve actually completed the entire pre-quest (not the advancement, otherwise thereā€™d be much more Shinobi information) on my Templar, anyone can make the Shinobi Master appear but youā€™ll need to be Rank 6 and ready to advance to Rank 7 for her to offer the advancement. I sadly would have to wait for Rank 8.

Youā€™ll need a Blank Note which is found in Fedimianā€¦ somewhere. :wink: Plus a few other things scattered about the world.

3 Likes

I really like how the hidden quests is set up. it seems very interesting. If the number of hidden class is limited I can imagine players selling info on the quest for obscene amounts of moneyā€¦which would be kinda sadā€¦hope its not limited.

After completing the quest, Iā€™d say itā€™s not that hard to figure out once youā€™ve ā€˜begunā€™ the quest. You just have to find certain items and farm some materials. Once the mystery factor disappears, it ends up becoming just a more tedious job change than the other options available at Rank 7. It doesnā€™t seem limited as far as I can tell though.

Iā€™ve also held off on releasing too much information on it as it is a hidden quest, so Iā€™d rather not spoil too much about it. It was pretty fun to figure it out, and I think others should have that same experience with it.

But the hint Iā€™ve already given should be enough to put people in the right path without feeling like youā€™ve not started anything. Some items also can only be picked up by one person at a time, and itā€™ll take some time for the item to reappear afterwards.

Sounds really interesting. I can imagine there are some secret shinobis walking around in non-shinobi costumes. I think I would do that to avoid the questions hahaha.

Although, one look at the personā€™s character information would give it away. :smile:

But itā€™s a nice idea and I like that thereā€™s some element of mystery still in the current age of information with MMOs. Shinobi is definitely available in game though on kOBT and kTest, so anyone aiming for it should be assured its obtainable.

I completely agree.
I hope that hidden quests stay hidden, since the best part is finding that stuff.

Iā€™m sure everyone would like to get the class without effort, but it will feel much better if you put the pieces together to unlock it yourself, or with help of friends.

guys, realy ??? so even on korean they gonna use bot now ? wtf ? everyone knows how hard is for grind at lvl 140,this ppl deserve a BANā€¦ this guy got top archiviement here on closed betaā€¦ its just funny.

check the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB9lanzQzs&feature=youtu.be

This really isnā€™t the place to rant about bots/macro using.

Please give me a hint of pilfering items! :slight_smile:

Wrong thread, go post this in kOBT.

Just wondering they readjust lv200+ monster status especially itā€™s attack damage or something.

Hey, mind telling us on what server did you see this?

Vakarine.

I want the Pied Piper class ;-;

Does anyone happen to know these below information for Plague Doctor:

1. Does Incineration has an AoE ratio or it can hit unlimited target?
  2. Can Pandemic spread Incineration because I saw Incineration appeared as a debuff?

Can Pandemic spread Paladinā€™s Conversion?

2 Likes

Can Pandemic spread Paladinā€™s Conversion?

omg, thats sounds genius

1. Itā€™s not unlimited, it seems to be AoE ratio based. More testing is needed. It should also be noted that mobs can resist it, though thatā€™s likely to change.

2. Yes it can.

1 Like

any news about necromancersā€™ new boss summons? did they remove tentacle shoggoth? :3

1 Like