Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Can someone check what does Notarikon for Kabbalist do? thanks :smile:

I should be able to do so. The problem right now is that you need the user.xml file, which is only generated when you load the client up. Also, we canā€™t check if the translation is enabled correctly until we can load the client up.

You canā€™t load the client up right now, but will be able to in 4 days for the Character Pre-Creation event. During that time, I also plan to test if the EN translation applies the same way. (Iā€™m 99% sure it will since the client is the almost the same as the kTest one.)

Iā€™ll definitely put a guide up for it, so just sit tight.

Of course not. :smirk:

I plan to do so after checking out Doppelsoeldner C2ā€™s new skills.

4 Likes

Noooooooooooo! Team Name is OK, but Character Name isnā€™t =/

If you guys are going to play KOBT, I suggest using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

Thereā€™s a camera feature that lets you take a picture and rub the Korean letters to translate.

2 Likes

Costs 5TP to change character name. I think Team Name is the same, havenā€™t tried.

Also World Map is merged into one map again, so no more North/South. Comes with a zoom function but the names arent transparent anymore which I assume is a bug. Also tells you where on the World Map your party members are.

Also I can confirm that Dragoon can use their skills mounted. The animations are a bit cute also.

5 Likes

Do you guys have any idea how they changed burrow or vendetta?

Please share I need this.

ā€¦ok XD I failed.
I hope it doesnā€™t mean we wonā€™t get the others I was waiting forā€¦not like itā€™s that necessary. Anyway Iā€™m interested in Dekatos too.

@Riunia could you check if double weapon assault cancel works with the pistol now ? i know it can be used with pistols but the cancel doesnā€™t work.

4 Likes

Video video video :grin:

^Tis. Since it got a mention of being changed, Im curious on how Burrow got changed. If its not much of a hassle, could u look up for any info @DiscKZee? Thanks in advance and specially for keeping us informed about the kTest changes.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Redel, Zornhau and Zucken are seemingly basic attack skills.

Doppelsoeldner C2 Skill Tooltips

All C2 skills require a 2H Sword. Theyā€™re all Slash-type as well. They also donā€™t add any extra effects to my knowledge.

##Redel

##Zucken

##Zornhau

One issue is that Iā€™ve reset my skills on my Doppelsoeldner and canā€™t seem to learn the skills that I had before I reset, which is a bug. So I canā€™t test these skills any further for the time being.

4 Likes

LEL

Putting items on market now costs TP and last only a set duration. Unbelieveable.

5 Likes

Perhaps they deals two or more hits.

By this I mean no added effects, just attack skills. Redel and Zucken are multi-hitting skills. Zornhau does one big hit.

1 Like

Can you login your obt account , to a kcbt server?

oh boy p2w incoming :frowning: