Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

So, Cartar Stroke doesn’t do 4 hits anymore =/? Only 3 hits?

At level 5, looks like it. I’ll go clarify that when I have the client (still redownloading the kTest client), since I can also get it to Lv 10.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, i’m disappointed i thought just need invocation in active for the dark buff effect.
Its kinda useless at boss since the spirits only summon out after a monster is killed. But that make sense XD. 30% dark dmg boost at all time would be too op…

At lvl 1 I’m able to hit 4~5 times with cartar, no problem. I’ll get a video when I can.

Also no cooldown on skyliner is broken as hell. I just run around sky lining everything for 4k’s at lvl 110 lol.

1 Like

Yeah, as far as I know it should do 4 hits and that shouldn’t have changed, which is why I was going to check it out. I think damage numbers might just be overlapping.

can anyone tell me what the new skill(Langort) of Peltast C3 do?

It’s an attack skill, a stabbing motion with both your sword and shield which does 3-5 hits. I’m unsure if it has any extra effects to it though. (It’s a Strike damage skill though.)

The description says it might have something to do with attack and defense at the same time. We tried seeing if it allowed you to block whilst attacking, but that wasn’t the case.

Maybe it adds P.Def to your attack or vice versa when using it? It’s unclear right now. :confused:

One of the people in my guild has a Peltasta C3 so we can look into it.

I expected a counter-attack skill wich could be used when block attacks :confused:

I have no clue what they were thinking when they buffed skyliner.

0 cooldown skill that has half the mana cost of archer’s split shot/oblique shot , yet it scales just as well as C3 scout split arrow in terms of raw damage value.

Has aoe attack ratio so it can end up easily hitting 3-7 enemies at a time and it has a bonus damage multiplier when used on bleeding targets which synergizes way too well, especially with cross cut available in the same class rank.

On top of that, the skill is universal so any weapon type can use it which means this skill can be used by all future ranks.

Compared to archer’s 0 cooldown skills, skyliner is significantly better, especially because melee attacks do not suffer from missle attack penalty. In fact, melee weapons get +50% (strike/pierce/slash) damage bonus when attacking armor weaknesses so that alone makes it much better than archer’s oblique shot/split shot and at half the sp cost.

4 Likes

Single hit split into multiple values, or true multihit?
Clarifying, Ice Bolt does 2 hits but is really just one hit that’s divided into two parts, while Cartar Stroke does 3 (or more) full damage hits.

Try using it on staggered enemies or during the C stance, see if anything happens.
If nothing seems to be happening, maybe you could tell me the damage done, the pelt c3’s stats and the skill’s damage. I could quickly run it through some math to see what it does.

Edit:
As for Cartar Stroke, you could try and find an enemy that should survive 3 hits of Cartar, but die to 4 hits. The HP values are all on tosbase after all.

Off the top of my head, it’s a multi hitting skill, so individual hits. Will try to check more into it though, probably will record a video when I can.

I’ll need to wait on someone else since I don’t have Peltasta C3.

Cartar Stroke should be doing four hits though, I can go check that with a much easier method.

It’s probably similar to Hoplite’s Synchro Thrusting where it takes your shield’s pdef into the damage calculation.

On iCBT2 I was dealing 1-6 hits with Cartar Stroke lvl 5. It depends of the monster, but the average number was 4.

I’ve done some more testing, and I’ve had it do four hits. There seems to be a bug of some sort where it looks like it does 3 hits (does two hits rapidly, then the last hit shows after), however I also had four hits appear straight away as well. That happened when I was hit as soon as I released the skill, funnily enough. It should be registering 4 hits of damage every time though.

The damage numbers also overlap sometime, so it’s like its doing two hits, but it’s four hits.

Also, does the same amount of hits regardless of level so that’s not been changed.

1 Like

Except that’s its own seperate hit, one by the spear, one by the shield.

The damage is calculated once here, so who knows. It could be adding the shield’s defense, but we need numbers to be sure.

Patch notes for December 12th has been added!

Expect more concrete details and better translations soon! Quickly translated by me using Google Translate, as usual.

Market System change:
-Market UI changed to fit the header. (cream/red theme)
-The next line is about item registration and 2 hours… not sure how to translate it.

Skill update and changes; the rank of some skills have changed.

Swordsman Changes

• Pistol sound change?
  • Mitigate Penalty added to Squire C3
  • Redel, Zucken and Zornhau to Doppelsoeldner C2 w/ Enhance attributes.
  • Dragoon skills will be usable whilst mounted
  • Attribute for Cyclone; 'Cyclone: Resistance’added.
  • Attribute for Dragon Soar; ‘Dragon Soar: Shock’ fixed a bug with Shock.

Archer Changes

• Burrow changed to Rogue C3
  • Singijeon changed to Fletcher C3
  • Wild Shot added to Schwarzer Reiter C2 w/ Enhance attribute.
  • Blistering Thrash added to Falconer C2
  • Circling, Hovering, Dummy Pheasant Cooldown Reduction.
  • Musketeer’s Covering Fire range increase.
  • Rogue’s Vendetta changed, somehow (?)
  • Cannoneer attribute added; ‘Cannon Mastery: Through(?)’

Wizard Changes

• Attack Ground, Ride, Hold and Morph changed to Sorcerer C2
  • Backmasking changed to Chronomancer C3
  • Raise Dead, Corpse Tower and Disinter changed to Necromancer C2
  • Gem Roasting and Magnum Opus changed to Alchemist C2
  • Item Awakening change with regards to parties? Not sure.
  • Sorcerer skills mentioned below but no mention of being added: Evocation and Desmodus (C3)
  • Sorcerer attribute added; ‘Evocation: Strengthening’ added to C3.
  • Sorcerer attribute added; ‘Desmodus: Strengthening’ added to C3.
  • Featherfoot’s Bone Pointing changed to Magical property (?)
  • Changes to Subzero Shield’s attributes.
  • Changes to Item Awakening; maximum value of option is 50%

Cleric Changes

• Death Sentence changed to C2 Oracle
  • Golden Bell Shield changed to Monk C3
  • Chortasmata and Sterea Trofh changed to Druid C2
  • Dekatos added to Pardoner C3
  • Notarikon added to Kabbalist C1
  • Fixed Revenged Sevenfold not applying additional damage and fix it not being Holy Property damage
  • Stone Skin change (?)
  • Paladin’s ‘Resist Elements’ tooltip changed
  • Plague Doctor attribute added; ‘Bloodletting: SP Consumption Decrease’

Field events for Lv 217+ areas added.
Mirtis, Helgacircle, Rexipher and Marnox added as Field Bosses
World Map UI and ‘local position’ change?
Warp Scroll and Megaphone items have been deleted, Fedimian Warp Scroll added.
Orsha region early boss monster stats reduced
Friends list now shows the player’s channel
Character and Team Name Change now consumes TP
Guild Chat and Guild Invite commands added
When creating a new character, Potions and Megaphone awarded
Individual transactions cannot be changed (?)

Fixes for the following:
-Aggressive monster not attacking
-Some errors with scrollbar images
-Something to do with PC Cafe
-Crystal Soul cooldown removed
-Fixed ‘Ausrine Statue’ not being able to be used with Mouse Mode
-Changed Large Red Kepa (outside Klaipeda) somehow.
-Fixed the error where Lv 1 gems were not destroyed upon extraction
-Fixed treasure chest not being added to some areas

Fixed issues with some quests and some UIs have been changed.

15 Likes

Hooray!
(20 hoorays)

is it possible to search item in the kobt market with English?

As long as the item is translated, yes.

i trust you to enlighten us on how to download and install active english translation when the kobt comes out :smile