Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Thats exactly the problem. Everyone wants the best skills to be C1, so they wont bother going to C2/C3. IMC should reevaluate those skills, and keep the really powerful ones at higher ranks, IMO.

9 Likes

I recall that other thread where OP suggested Split Arrow be moved to Scout C1. Pure cancer.

Anyways I like how IMC never tried to move Split Arrow to lower ranks, it keeps the nabs away.

3 Likes

Don’t mind this. The whole shapeshifting/transform thing was pure gimmick anyway. Druid has always only been about the grass.

1 Like

Sterea Trofh and transform are perfect on C2, they build on C1 skills (now that chortasmata is c1), this is what circling up should be for more classes. Better skill synergy.

2 Likes

Ytd i used WTFast just fine ( followed some guide in this thread ) but now WTFast can’t connect at all . Tried changing server from Kr to Hongkong . Is this just me or Nexon blocked Wtfast or something ?

don’t post here please, this is for the test server information,please instead post in the obt general thread

1 Like

There, you happy now folks?

XDDDDD

5 Likes

Almost. Royal Mausoleum constructor chapel is a mess. Its also okay if they save the next batch for sweet justice bans.

they need put the anti-bot boss in mausoleum to kill the bots,
I forgot his name =p

This is…really bizarre. I had like 7 or so characters on kTest before the latest patch. Now my lodge is completely messed up. :cold_sweat:

I don’t get the change to lodge slots: it says pets included, does it mean that if you have 4 slots, you can make 4 characters or if you want a pet – 3 characters + 1 pet? Do pets take up your character slots?

kTest or kOBT…?

You know, this is the kTest thread. :frowning:

1 Like

My mistake, sorry :S

did they ever make achievements shared on your account in recent patches?

Not to my knowledge, I believe.

Were discussing all sorts of things in HERE, love. Have a look. Lets keep this one for just information on the ever changing kTest server.

1 Like

Checking kTest out recently, it seems IMC have given every player a ‘Token’ to test the system out.

https://my.mixtape.moe/vwyztc.webm

Using a token brings this window up for confirmation.

• Learn 2 attributes at a time (1 attribute -> 2 attributes)
  • 67% Market Sales tax reduction (30% tax -> 10% tax)
  • +4 to the max amount of items you can list on the market (1 item -> 5 items)
  • Bonus movement speed (0 bonus movement speed -> +3 bonus movement speed)
  • Enable item transactions via Buy-in Shop and 1:1 trades

It asks if you wish to confirm it, and tells you that all characters on said account will gain these benefits for 30 days. You’re able to check on the duration of these benefits by checking your Character Information. (see below)

There will most likely be different token durations you can get, as well as giftable tokens from the files, but again nothing official.

1 Like

Now this is what I hate the most, unlock game features using cash

I can live with subscriptions, but not this BS.

Now if only they make it that trading is only locked until you are level 120 or something then that would be much nicer (they can also keep the cash unlock if someone lower level want to)

BTW, can you confirm that we can loot Klaipeida and Orsha warp scroll from the Big Kepa? I want to make sure I can do both quest lines up to fedimian

I dont mind, I planned to whale tos anyways.

2 Likes

They removed both Klaipeda/Orsha Warp Scrolls dropping from the Big Red Kepa, but nothing stops you from having a friend create another character in Orsha/Klaipeda, and using the Party Warp to warp over. Also, you can buy an Orsha/Klaipeda Warp Scroll from the market. Orsha Warp Scrolls aren’t translated but it should be obvious to see what they are in the market.