Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Ah ok that explains it, thank you very much

1 Like

kTest request testing

does Restrain stun activate with skills usage? ex. bash/thrust/etc

Anybody confirmed yet whether Guild PVP/PK can be freely done in the open world/fields?
Or is it only restricted to the fields that can be accessed through guild options/raids?

@DiscKZee
Is there any PVP arena’s open for Ktest and KrOBT?
Is it base on a schedule or all you need is at least 10 players queuing?

1 Like

I have downloaded and Installed the game but its not working. can anyone help me?

Have you tried logging into the tos kr nexon website and launch the game from their homepage? ( the big blue button after you login)

I have logged in but i cont find Launch link.

Press the X button w/ gray text located on the right side. Please use the other KOBT thread for help next time.

I sorta understand why some people still reply to this thread
I had a question back in the KOBT thread but no one bothered replying me ._.

Team Battle League opens every hour on kTest, kOBT should also have the same system.

do u like the tokensystem? and u think we will get this 1 to 1 on ITos

Hey @DiscKZee I think they updated this and we can see what Chortasmata do / level http://tos.nexon.com/gameinfo/jobview.aspx?classid=4005 can you tell us if I’m right?..X) I can’t translate it because that’s an image :confused:

Also Stone Skin gives even more block (lvl1 32, lvl5 512) as I see…and I thought it was nerfed… XD

About the same link above: Sky Liner still a double damage skill?

I watched the skill video and it seems a little different: http://tos.nexon.com/gameinfo/jobview.aspx?classid=1002

PS. Cross Cut is the same as before, dealing double damage.

Note, some of these changes aren’t reflected on the job page as they’re added to kTest and not on kOBT just yet.

Chortasmata on that page:
10 seconds duration
52 SP cost (+8 SP per level)
3rd column is SP consumption with the duration attribute (which is just +10 SP cost)
20 seconds cooldown

Skyliner still does two hits.

2 Likes

Any visual on new sorcerer c3 skills ? :innocent:

Aw…so it’s the attribute thing…:confused: Didn’t help then… X) but thy anyway…

Thanks Disc! One more question. Do you know if the Bleeding+SL combo still does +100% damage?

I don’t know if it’s exactly +100% damage (I’d assume it is if nothing has changed), but Skyliner does still do extra damage with Bleeding.

1 Like

Thank you very much @DiscKZee

@DiscKZee do u like the tokensystem? and u think we will get this 1 to 1 on ITos