Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

So, i don’t know if anyone posted this:

there’s a merchant in the cities that you can buy items with TP:
Loacted at “P”

Items available:

Crystal - allows u to revive from the same location upon dead
megaphone
teleport scroll - to saved statue

credit: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=19840&snA=3337&tnum=1 (in Chinese)

2 Likes

I was wondering about the crystal :wink: thank you

In this obt we’ll not have the reset scrolls? interesting.
it’s because the server will not wipe? :open_mouth:

:rainbow:

didn’t see any when i was walking around the npcs, nekomiko’s picture is all the items we have at the moment

Keep in mind dungeons use tp now for runs 3-5.

reset scrolls were just for closed beta although they said in an interview they may be come back as either a 1 or 2 times quest reward or an expensive cash shop item. Personally im a bit split on this since I plan to play a full con character but leveling that way is a real pain xD

their recent decisions have crashed my hype train and lit it a blaze.

Im just hoping this ■■■■ doesn’t make international or ill have to find a new game.

2 Likes

LET’S GO BACK GUYS :laughing:

:rainbow:

any idea on what build to use for cannoneer?

Can anyone confirm that Heal produces more than 5 tiles of healing in kOBT? ie Heal 6 produces 6 tiles, Heal 10 produces 10 tiles, etc

I would be very interested to see a screenshot of Heal 15.

Thanks in advance!

-Kuya

I think sapper cannoneer would be a good combo to try. broom trap is amazing but its only flaw is that it cannot hit flying monsters. Cannoneer’s Shootdown skill has an attribute that makes any flying monsters hit fall to the ground for a period of time.

This message pops up when I tried to delete a character, does anyone know what it means? Thanks in advance.

I think you need to remove all your equipment first

Can anyone confirm that Heal produces more than 5 tiles of healing in kOBT? ie Heal 6 produces 6 tiles, Heal 10 produces 10 tiles, etc

I would be very interested to see a screenshot of Heal 15.

Thanks in advance!

-Kuya

Heal does indeed increase the number of tiles based off of skill level. Cleric 3 can now create dance floors.

This relatively minor change to Heal is rather significant for higher circles of Cleric. With 15 x2 tiles, Heal becomes a pretty good staple AoE move. We still suffer terribly against flying mobs, but I’m solving that at Rank 4 and Heal already translated well into late-game prior to the changes. Now it’s even better.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you, I appreciated the help.

-Kuya

unequip everything from your character then only go back to your login screen to delete.

That 1 missing square is gonna drive OCD people crazy though. Aaargh.

4 Likes

monster gem fills the last square.

1 Like

Or divine might, since you’re a cleric anyway!

2 Likes

So theoretically, I could run dungeons up to 15 levels after my own (for EXP reasons), as much as I want, as long as I keep the wallet open huh?

how much TP does an extra run cost?