Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Am I the only one who can’t use the exp cards? :frowning:

Might be disabled to keep people below level 15?

EXP Cards have been intentionally disabled for the Preview Tutorial, yes. The level limit also should be Level 11.

Is there any way to manual update please , i got no trouble with the client but the updating speed is killing me slowly :frowning: . I kind of stuck with “18723_001001” at 23% and 10% total

Just keep going^^ the first 1 or 2 files took quite long for me too but then it was really quick

The delay feels like it’s more than it should be.

Other Korean games I have at most 160, same as NA really (playing from Europe)
kOBT is giving me 300~500ms. Not UN-playable, but the double z attacks and slower skill chaining is a bit annoying.

Hope it’s just the servers for now. 38 completely full channels on Kleip + 30 on Orsha would make any server take a hit.

#kOBT Translation

Download the ZIP file here!
Fixed the error, it should connect to the Live server. Sorry!

Inside should be a guide on what to do, which I will post below.

Guide listed in the ZIP file.

This folder contains both an ‘EN’ and ‘KR’ folder.
Inside each folder should be a ‘user.xml’ and ‘client.xml’.
The EN Folder additionally has a languageData folder.

• The ‘KR’ folder is a back up of the original files, please keep them.
  • The ‘EN’ folder has an edited version of the original files, please use these.

##Applying the EN Translation Files

1. Copy and paste the ‘user.xml’ and ‘client.xml’ from the EN folder into the ‘release’ folder.
  2. Drag and drop the ‘languageData’ folder from the EN folder into the ‘release’ folder.
  3. If you wish to disable the English Client font, delete the ‘font’ folder inside languageData/en

##Updating the EN Translation Files

It’s wise to keep a copy of your current languageData folder before updating the files.

1. Go to: https://github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
  2. Click ‘Download as ZIP’ to download the files.
  3. Extract the files, then copy and paste the contents of the folder into languageData/en
  4. Overwrite any files.

##Removing the EN Translation Files

1. Remove the edited ‘user.xml’ and ‘client.xml’ and ‘languageData’ folder from the /release folder.
  2. Add the ‘user.xml’ and ‘client.xml’ files from the KR folder included in the Translation ZIP.

Issues and Solutions

Q) I get '$NO_DATA$ appearing, how do I fix it?
A) In game, open the Settings (Press ESC then the Cog), and at the bottom, press the ‘Select Language’ dropdown box and select EN. It should fix the issue.

##Please keep backups of any file you delete, simply just make a ‘Backup’ folder! It saves you trouble if anything changes.

12 Likes

Same, Usually I get 700, now it’s 870.

I thought the early login was just for character creation/name reservation. They allow you to level now?

I feel like this should be common knowledge by now, but my Team Name is Ritsu if anyone else in kOBT wants to add me. :slight_smile:

Can someone post the IP from the client to check ping?

If you’re in game, typing //ping in normal chat will suffice. I don’t know the server IP though! :frowning:

The translation guide is posted here!

Please, check it out if you wish to have the game in English.

Hi @DiscKZee, I was playing just fine but I downloaded ur files and now when I open the client it puts me to the test server and not the OBT, can u help me? oO

Whoops, let me fix that.

Someone escaped the Tutorial area

http://imgur.com/cya0cZQ

Party with someone
Have the other person trigger the Hidden Quest for Dvasia Peak
Party Quest Warp should trigger, but it doesnt work for me or my friends.

5 Likes

It’s been fixed! Sorry for the trouble.

Just do the exact same steps but use the new files. (The EN ‘client.xml’ had the wrong ServerListURL but that’s been changed now.)

Get them here.

Please alert me if there’s any error or if it works fine! :smile:

1 Like

Everything is fine now. Thanks for ur guide! ^^

anyway to get a korea nexon account besides buying?

Migration to Korea and get a national Id or visit Korea just to buy a phone no