Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

@DiscKZee @FatePGN they removed Gabija in KOBT. And the English files aren’t working anymore.

Any idea which server?

I believe the name has a typo.

well, i’m happy i started playing *** and i’m loving it =)
(duno if i can say the game name but ppl can figure it out)

Based on this article:

They have decided to have 3 servers at the start of OBT. More than likely 3 more servers are on reserve when needed.

Because of that, I suggest we should play on 라이마 – Laima

3 Likes

Thanks. Damn IMC for pulling last minute server changes, as usual…

3 servers already online

3 Likes

Okay, Disc and me wanted to go with Vakarine prior to choosing Gabija, but that might still change.

He said he won’t arrive until last hour of pre-release. I think you should just make chars on all 3 and we’ll decide later.

Note to self: Decide on a server order instead of one pick for the next beta.

so where are we going to play? laima or gabija?

its getting close :grin:

Gabija is out of the question, it won’t show up until more servers fill up.

It’s either Laima or Vakarine, the community is split on this one. Sucks.

Personally I want everyone on the same turf. It’s just a name, doesn’t really matter.

However it all boils down on @DiscKZee and @FatePGN, since both have different choices, and pretty big chunks of community following them. You guys need to talk it through together.

1 Like

@FatePGN A big group is already set on going Vakarine 바카리네 , could you change your choice?

1 Like

I initially did want to go to Vakarine, but like said it is a server name. A lot of people did want to go to Vakarine in light of the server listing change though.

As said before, it’s better if everyone’s together and at the end of the day, it’s only a server name and makes no difference in the long run.

5 Likes

I’ll change it to Vakarine 바카리네 on Reddit.

6 Likes

Then, it is settled.

2 Likes

I’ve created the separeted topic about the café, and ppl are already complaining about creating the topic, lol

Welcome to the internet

I’m waiting for a ‘ToS memes’ thread :joy:

3 Likes

Any infos about the Translation for kOBT? Didn’t seem to find something new about it in here :confused:

any guide to set english?at client

Depressed Hauberk memes plz :smile:

1 Like

The English patch is already working.
I am sure translation people will release guide soon.