Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Can someone check what does Notarikon for Kabbalist do? thanks :smile:

I should be able to do so. The problem right now is that you need the user.xml file, which is only generated when you load the client up. Also, we can’t check if the translation is enabled correctly until we can load the client up.

You can’t load the client up right now, but will be able to in 4 days for the Character Pre-Creation event. During that time, I also plan to test if the EN translation applies the same way. (I’m 99% sure it will since the client is the almost the same as the kTest one.)

I’ll definitely put a guide up for it, so just sit tight.

Of course not. :smirk:

I plan to do so after checking out Doppelsoeldner C2’s new skills.

4 Likes

Noooooooooooo! Team Name is OK, but Character Name isn’t =/

If you guys are going to play KOBT, I suggest using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

There’s a camera feature that lets you take a picture and rub the Korean letters to translate.

2 Likes

Costs 5TP to change character name. I think Team Name is the same, haven’t tried.

Also World Map is merged into one map again, so no more North/South. Comes with a zoom function but the names arent transparent anymore which I assume is a bug. Also tells you where on the World Map your party members are.

Also I can confirm that Dragoon can use their skills mounted. The animations are a bit cute also.

5 Likes

Do you guys have any idea how they changed burrow or vendetta?

Please share I need this.

…ok XD I failed.
I hope it doesn’t mean we won’t get the others I was waiting for…not like it’s that necessary. Anyway I’m interested in Dekatos too.

@Riunia could you check if double weapon assault cancel works with the pistol now ? i know it can be used with pistols but the cancel doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Video video video :grin:

^Tis. Since it got a mention of being changed, Im curious on how Burrow got changed. If its not much of a hassle, could u look up for any info @DiscKZee? Thanks in advance and specially for keeping us informed about the kTest changes.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Redel, Zornhau and Zucken are seemingly basic attack skills.

Doppelsoeldner C2 Skill Tooltips

All C2 skills require a 2H Sword. They’re all Slash-type as well. They also don’t add any extra effects to my knowledge.

##Redel

##Zucken

##Zornhau

One issue is that I’ve reset my skills on my Doppelsoeldner and can’t seem to learn the skills that I had before I reset, which is a bug. So I can’t test these skills any further for the time being.

4 Likes

LEL

Putting items on market now costs TP and last only a set duration. Unbelieveable.

5 Likes

Perhaps they deals two or more hits.

By this I mean no added effects, just attack skills. Redel and Zucken are multi-hitting skills. Zornhau does one big hit.

1 Like

Can you login your obt account , to a kcbt server?

oh boy p2w incoming :frowning: