Tree of Savior Forum

[Founders] an International Guild PvE & PvP

Guild is now closed for now due to capacity being filled we will inform you more if we will have more space or not for now. We will close out the registration page

4 Likes

Count me in! This shall be the one guild to rule them all.

For some reason this guild may up being a supporter of Leafy’s reptilian army lel.

Will the guild migrate to the more populated server (if there is one) after the F2P launch? What is your stance on the open PK mechanic of guilds (offensive, defensive, passive)?

I’ll join for sure. Sounds like it could be a good start into the game.

I will gladly join :slight_smile: after reading so much hate about buying a founders I’m glad others are willing to buy and play! H

1 Like

sign me up =3 /20char

I guess i’ll join you then. Was affraid to play alone as a founder D:

well dont you worry we founders will stick together against the storm

That’s nice to hear.

Do you plan on doing more than just being a regroup of founders ?

Ofc we will, though as the game permits that you must be a templar it will take time to achieve that rank. I do intend to no life the game tho xD. So be sure that we plan to stay very active for the guild and will either have a skype/discord group for voice calls channels moderators and admin for both in game and group chats.

Hello,

Count with me, my main job is Barbarian/Squire.

(Anyone have link, for buy Founder pack?)

Due to the number of complaints, IMC pulled back the idea of the founders pack and decided to do a little fix on either the price/value/bonuses that are to be given so that it may please the community so it’s been delay till the next announcement which i hope is later in the day.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/with-regards-to-community-concerns-about-the-founder-s-server-exclusive-access/145387

heres the link buddy

We aren’t sure if there will be more servers or not. IMC games stated that if the server we are in doesnt populate well they will just force non founders to play in ours. just depends on how it is as they are already fixing the founders pack’s price/value/bonuses. As for the question of our stance in the PK mechanic we tend to be defensive/passive rather than offensive. We do tend to get in the mood for a scale on war just for the fun of it. Once in awhile battling is a way release the tension that and its fun to have guild rivals.

Thank You.

np I just hope we get more benefits out of the founders pack if we are paying $50 for this lol

Idk 3 month is really good and 600LP, for costumes meaby or reset scroll, is fine.

i pay more for skins in League of Legend XD

Well I hope they make a descion soon! I’m itching to start :slight_smile: I’ll be plunging a lot of hours in :slight_smile:

great will be looking forward to playing with you all

Count me in I’m exited for the game