Tree of Savior Forum

[Founders] an International Guild PvE & PvP

Great hope to see u guys soon!

Id love to join this guild, it’ll be fun

Just to inform everyone if you all are aware it will take some time to build the guild up due to the requirement needing to be a templar as it will be my alternative as my main is a dragoon so do be patient once the game is release and I will add each and everyone of you to keep close contact and inform back in this thread of the progress. If many founders interested in joining will be paired up in a party groups and each will have a tag assigning to each squad kind of like Battlefield or Bleach Squad members will be divided accordily and u can choose who u want to be assigned. I’ll keep u inform and so on.

Isnt there a friend list ? so we add all in friend list while you lvl up the templar

I’m not really sure of how much/when i’ll play so being in a team night not be a good solution to me.

yes thats what i mean ill be adding u all on my main including my alts. Everyone can lvl at their own pace, and incase if anyone is playing the min its open we can all meet up to talk and chat and get started on lvling. However we will provide you with any assistance u need since i want this guild to be a cooperative one for each other.

I think i’ll be on the minute it is online.

I’m in :D! Let’s call it “Fat Cats”

thats great more friends to play with however if u have any suggestions on ideas for the guild or how moderators will be sorted or even any sort of thoughts about the community just let me know. We are welcoming all ideas for anyone that has a creative mind

add suggestations if need be. will change this from time to time tho

Just so you know, i will probably stream when i play and put it on my youtube channel.

Fine with us be sure to leave a link i might watch it sometime when im away from home

i’ll probably be on the research & development team since i am playing a wizard character however i am open to grant my services to party play or what not if they need my skills.

Sign me up, planning to test a couple of builds during the 3 months headstart and looking for players to dungeon and dailies.

That is fine, all players are welcome to do as they wish for pve and pvp content. Just adding roles for those that wish to volunteer to do for helping.

Sounds good man welcome aboard.

1 Like

we can partner up was going to do the same

1 Like

i think its a good idea. I think we should take this time to learn as much about the game as posible maybe make a group site that contains all our data and knowlage.

Ill straight up mercenary! Going to become a powerhouse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Can anyone explain to me what templer means? I’m a bit of a noob with TOS

ts a class rank. he has to build his chracter to that class and it will take him awhile since he wants to main dragoon

I wish i could on board with all of you even pay some money cause i’m really love this game and wait so long, but unfortunately i’m not the one of international part, i have been sad why they are must restricted, i just a common player who love this game and can’t wait for play with ppl who come from the world of no matter where, i’m keep thinking i can meet so many ppl who have same interest in TOS and possible be a friend hand out together, talking about your country, what do you do etc… i hope there have something can change restrict :unamused: