Tree of Savior Forum

Steam link is up!

Available: “3 - 2016” – Looks like it may still be a March EA?!

the “3” is the day, else it would’ve said “march” like all other steam dates.
so possibly april 3.

It reads fine until you get to this sentence:

Fairy-tale like colors accompanied with beautiful graphics in TOS will have you reminiscing about precious moments all throughout the game.

It all goes downhill from there as the list of features has a very dry delivery and is obviously translated poorly. Such as:

Abundant contents and objectives

Players do not need to follow the fixed routes

Community can be accessed anytime with players’ will

Players’ privacy will be protected at community

etc.

They also mention a smartphone app that I can only assume is popular in Korea that I have never heard of.

This needs to be fixed. Too many players will pass on the game without even giving it a chance.
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @Staff1

1 Like

“3” represents more like a day than a month

This will be millions of gamers first impression of ToS. The writing on the store page makes me want to throw my hands up in despair.

1 Like

no the 3 means half life 3 confirmed, it all makes sense now

9 Likes

That seems… very odd to me. Maybe it’s me being American, but something like 3/2016 is usually (99/100 times) referring to the 3rd month in 2016… not the third day of some random, unknown month.

8 Likes

To me, not being American, what you said make sense.

3 Likes

How about changing the summary to this?

“Tree of Savior is an MMORPG in which you journey across hundreds of maps to search for and help the goddesses of the world. With a distinct style reminiscent of games of the past, Tree of Savior offers players a huge variety of classes to choose from within a beautiful fairy tale environment.”

Or whatever someone else comes up that’s better because it’s kinda weirdly worded right now as well as kinda silly when you say (abbreviated as TOS thereafter) when you only use the abbreviation once in the summary as well as it sounds like you’re making a contract or something.

This description is pure heresy

There’s only one Goddess that you need to find and her name is Goddess Giltine

Burn the creator who made this description.

Steam link is up and our founders guild will be up

who is with me!?

Yea… It’s not very fluent. And I’m not a native English speaker. @STAFF_John can you bring this up to higher level? I do hope that people get a good first impression of ToS.

No offense intended to whoever wrote it.

Even the bullet points are not well described.

For example I wouldn’t say distinct style,

unique, special, exclusive ART style is probably what they wanted to convey.

Massive scale probably meant Massive world.

Degree of freedom --> Open world.

Team Battle League ( PVP Content ) --> PvP implemented / Competitive content available (Team Battle League)

3rd quarter 2016 xDDD see you all in september

2 Likes

Now don’t kill it :c

I got a problem in steam TOS isent in my libury anymore and don’t have an install link couse steam things its still there somehow is it yust me? Is it couse its still somehow in build?

2 Likes

anybody else read this more than 10 times?

5 Likes

Is it so hard to read p.p sry for it my english suks a bit -.-

lol.

The CBT version was removed from steam (so it won’t be in your steam library). EA version will be out for purchase (and add it to your library) soon, but now it’s just a “coming soon” page.

from anotha thread for those who dont care to read it

damn i missed my chance to open a new thread myself with this quote…why just why

3-2016 is March hence the 3rd month assuming thats what 3-2016 cuz it sure as hell cant be the damn quarter