Tree of Savior Forum

Countdown to Wildfire

Really now…

huh…

and it hasn’t been 12 hours… I really wonder when will people get off their “omg” panic mode and start thinking clearly.

Edit:
Oh, its not really a “source” (aka IMC saying they’re shutting down, Verified Staff saying so), but I guess thanks for the attempt?

1 Like

This is how it works:

IF the players manage to get enough flags against ToS on Steam… Steam itself will shut the game down making it impossible for IMC to actually distribute it to the players via Steam.

So well… Even if IMC says “don’t wry the game will be released” they don’t really have a word in it as far as steam is concerned so you might say this is actually more official then IMC saying anything.

Well they could just make the game available for download outside of steam if this happens but i wonder.

That is, of course, if those flags pass through the checks and what not to make sure things like this (aka Panic Button Reporting) won’t let a legit game go “boom” hmn?

Because really… if it was an automatic thing like the forums, there would have been SO many games that could have been taken down due to inane issues like server overload…

Never said it’s going to happen. I myself hope i’ll be able to play ToS in the future, BUT it’s undeniable that there’s the chance the players will manage to shut it down

I’ll be honest svalinn85.

I really really doubt that the flagging system you said in Steam would actually bring down ToS.

There isn’t really irrefutable and ironclad reasons as to why they should.

Most of the reasons stem from “IMC is being scummy” in terms of what the general flags would be.

And on the off-chance that it DOES manage to do it, it will set a very dangerous precedent…

Hmn… gone off topic…

anyways, I do thank you for the info. It is just the fact that I really doubt it’ll go down that route.

What’re you talking about? Wildfire already started since yesterday.

2 Likes

oh my god I laughed so hard.

Lol advertising your own guild on another guild’s page. i like it.

How to start a guild war/ or Alliance 101 but nah we can’t have that before the first week tho lmao

You got some big basketballs.

1 Like

Tell me their official size. :weary:

1 Like

I honestly want to shove your $50 off your ass

hey m8 i ain’t trying to piss u off or anything just doing a little ad u know.

That’s my sweet spot, Asuna. 18+

Or, or. You could join us? :wink:

This is absolutely hilarious. LOL!

Interesting proposition will think about that.

1 Like

Steam is just a provider, they can launch their own or find a another one like you said. It is not a big issue, but makes the game less “visible”.

Agreed… it’s a fact tho that if they’re forced out of steam they will:

• gain a worldwide bad reputation
  • loose a lot of players