Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback of this CBT from my point of view; FAIL

Here goes,

Login error that has been around for almost 2 days, and yet to be resolve.
Lags and delays are tolerable, but I wonder, if it lags during CBT, most of the time it’ll be the same with Pub. Release; an example of this is clear with almost all of the games hosted in US (bad management, crappy server, in the end resulted in server close or some other company buys it).

To the community members that always reply with, “It’s CBT, expect error, it’s what CBT is for”, frankly speaking, stop being a typical pitiful fanboy. A problem is a problem, nonetheless. If dev team can’t even take precaution and care towards such problem, game’s gonna fail soon enough.

There’s just too much hyped up game becoming shitty when handled by US server, RO2, SOTNW, GW, Diablo, RO, heck, there’s a lot.

Complaining alone wouldn’t do much, right? Indeed, so dev team, would you please just listen to the community.
Instead of playing dead effing silent towards the problem, why don’t you announce a server interruption that it needs to be closed for few hours, and during that time, fix the god damn problem.

If you’re waiting to pile up the issue and have it fix during maintenance time, you’re effin’ fcuk, seriously. It’ll just cause more problem, and it’ll waste your time even more.

Try to at least have the decency to not make this good game being seen as a shitty one due to your bad management.
People are reviewing your game/server as we speak, and thus far, it ain’t looking good.
Browse around, there’s Google to help u out, English version of TOS is RED all over.
CBT or not, this is where we can see how u manage ur game. If it’s sheet before, it’ll be sheet after, regardless.

Long thread, best of luck, thanks for reading, imma out. Not worth to spam for hours generating the same login issue over and over again.

11 Likes

The game is still in BETA phase, meaning lots of bugs will really occur. The game is “yet” merely for “testing” and I know you are a gamer but give the devs credit for doing their best to resolve the issue :slight_smile: I am also upset about this problem, yet as a tester, we need to stay clam and wait so that when the game is officialy released, we can now act as a “player”

No hard feeling bro :slight_smile: Let’s just pray for the goddesses…
Oh! the goddesses dissappeared T w T

2 Likes

Well, I’ve tested almost, trust me on this, almost all MMORPG hosted by US (Eng. Ver server).
And they all (metaphor, more like 90% of em’) have issues like this.

I play initially on Korean server, and most of these hyped game hosted by Korea/Japan are ported to US for international Eng. version, and most of the time, what happens is; CBT 1, CBT 2, CBT 3, rollback, Pub Release with errors here and there, since there’s no key, people from all around the world enters the game, due to heavy traffic, multiple issue arises, and after a year of bad service and dev team that just basically can’t do anything about it, the server close, or, gets taken control by other company, with much worst management, and game become paytard before closing for real.

I bet even the goddess is frustrated with what’s currently happening -.-

Beta test or not, they can’t keep quiet for 24hours . At least they need to notify us something.

2 Likes

They can keep quiet how ever long they want lol. It’s been 24 hours, that’s not a long time at all. This is a month long CLOSED beta TEST. This isn’t about your gaming experience, this is about compiling a list of bugs and fixing them before they move on to another round of beta tests. You guys act like this is an open beta right before release, or even an official release. And to the people who can’t play, that sucks but… there are plenty of testers who can. Again this isn’t about your gaming experience, this is for the devs, so they can be one step (or several steps) closer to a polished product ready for release. Crying doesn’t help, it just shows either your immature, or new to testing.

11 Likes

And how they can “compiling a list of bugs” if people actually cant play?

2 Likes

/Sign

Can’t play is also count as bug, isn’t it.

4 Likes

See you said “play”… it’s not about “playing”… It’s about “testing”, and I see plenty of people testing. Lol… and the number of people who can get on and test is far greater than the number of people who can’t. You act like every single person can’t get on the game, granted its more than a handful… but there are more than enough people online right now to test and find bugs…

And how do you “test” if u cant “play”? Tell me plz. Also, the number of people who cant log is a lot more than people who actually can play, just take a look at the forum lol.

1 Like

Obviously the people who can get on are busy testing, not spamming the forums about how other people can’t log on. Your logic is seriously flawed…

2 Likes

If you can get in then test stuff and report bug/feed back that’s related to game itself.
If can’t get in then just wait till it fix. You’re not the only tester here, That’s all.

1 Like

You guys are not helping the poor guy… I’m sure he has been waiting for this for a long time and might have even planned ahead to “Test” this game but is unable to connect… so just for the sake of making this community great let’s please not be an a$$h0le to the guy… Let’s just let the devs handle this kind of testers… they should be the one handling the complaints and not just random testers… Thanks… peace out :grin:

First, about the lag problems… well, I don’t know from where you are, but I’m from Brazil, my ping is about 195/200 and my internet is shiit. Even with all this, I didn’t feel any lag when I played the first CBT and this one now, even in the rush hour with “a lot of people online”. Or maybe I don’t know what “lag” is.

About the login problems… of course I dislike the fact that I can’t login, and when I finally can, I disconnect after some 30 minutes, BUT… this is a >BETA test<, OF COURSE there’ll be bugs, error, etc etc. You’re bitching about bugs in a game still in beta. A game still in beta that >you< applied to test the damn game and report the damn bugs/error.

IMC already said that they know about this error and they’ll fix it in the next maintenance/patch, so >WAIT<, like me and the others. You’ll get your chance to play. But if you just want to participate in the CBT to know the game and it’s “best spots before everyone”, like a lot of people does, continue bitching. It’s your right and I won’t interfere.

3 Likes

Are you defending the guy who is bashing the game, producers, and developers? Saying lets keep the community great, I say lets get anyone who rages that hard over a beta test out of the community. They are the ones making it toxic. I do believe he is new to testing, this will be a learning experience. Never devote so much of yourself to a beta test, they never go a planned, that’s the point.

1 Like

Sheesh. What part of Closed Beta Testing didn’t this guy get.

Having a lot problems? Wait for commercial release. You know they gave those keys for you to test it out.

2 Likes

I do believe this thread is all about complain.
Nothing even sound like a feed back that can help improve anything.

An update about know issue thread was update 6 hrs ago.
This thread create 2 hrs ago and he say ‘dev team playing dead effing silent towards the problem’

I do play and test many game. ToS I’m also test on KR. I’m also wait ToS as long as many of you waiting for. Right now I’m also stuck out because of log in bug but I didn’t even bother to complain like that. :unamused:

1 Like

OP is an idiot. This is beta testing, it supposed to be buggy. For the record, I too cant log into the game because of that bug. Devs are lucky this happened in CBT, if this goes to retail version…not good.

Come back in a few days, the beta lasts for a whole month. I’m sure it will be a lot better then. There’s no point whining after the first day of a beta test. Even the biggest companies can’t manage to keep their servers up and running & lag free the first day(s) following an MMORPG launch.
Be patient and enjoy the game when you come back. It’s a blast.

1 Like

OP is an entitled manchild mad at stress testing because he wanted free early game time. Get over yourself. You don’t deserve anything. Your continual failure to play tells them what they need to know.

1 Like