Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

Some silly question here, as an Announcement https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=378

I would like to know If i buy another DLC on 21 (which now i’m on NA) and move to SEA Region, Can i use the token on SEA Region ?

@Staff_Julie I bought and sold some items over this week already…I still have some silver pending for collection in 40 hours or so. If i stop buying/selling any items and retrieved my items/silver on the market by the 24th, will it be ok or will there be problems?

About the SA server: is there any link to test ping/fps for it?

And enjoying the post: I bought the founders pack 1. If I buy the same again, will I still get the prizes and Tp’s?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place ‘-’

1 Like

Hi Le0nhart9912,

Have the staff help you solve your unlink issue i facing the same problem?

i see. so if i have a team name “TOS” in Klaipeda, no one else in any other server can get it?

Hi, can you give the ip address for klaipeda and orsha ? so we can test/ping them too in order to decide what server is better. thanks.

@zenithalproject nope no replies whatsoever

Staf_Julie its me sweetnelford the 1 got a problem with transfer i got y problem now…its about the email that i use maybe its because that email got and old steam account that link on it

Hey,

one thing that is bothering me and my friends is that if we transfer from Orsha to Telsiai and then there will be new server opening when F2P comes out. Are we able to transfer again to the F2P server since our other friends will most likely playing those.

(Something like a double transfer)

1 Like

You can type //ping in-game.

I would also like to know this

you will still be able to play during this week
the transfer only happens during the maintaince .
to which u are unable to logon anyway.

but things to take note of: market is to be cleared before transfer to avoid any issue which can cause u to fail to transfer. do read up on their T&C for the transfer for more info

1 Like

@m6mkiller @mateusramos003 @zenithalproject @le0nhart9912
Your Steam IDs have been unlinked. Please check to see if you’re able to link to the correct ID now.

@nelford.obad
The same applies to you, but I only unlinked @sweetnelford’s.

@joboses719
That is correct.

@cutepetz @clifftrials
One-time free transfers to the possible new servers that open during F2P transition are supposed to be offered as they already promised in the announcement before. I’m pretty sure the transfers will be allowed. The procedures could be a bit different though now that we have three regional servers.

And @clifftrials, I’m not exactly sure how the compensation will be given out at the moment, so please give me some time until I can make it clear to the guild leaders.

@pipikk_7
You’ll be okay as long as you stop by the 24th.

@roflmaopapa
You don’t have to move items in the storage, just the market.

@Volcane
This is the free one-time team transfer to regional servers that we previously promised, so if you wish to move to the regional servers, you have to do it now.

@IceCool
There is a possibility, but it’s not guaranteed.

@shane.oy.123
You can actually request a transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai right now.

2 Likes

Thanks. Waiting for my ticket to be answered :slight_smile:

Hi Staff_Julie

re: my question

Hi, can you give the ip address for klaipeda and orsha ? so we can
test/ping them too in order to decide what server is better. thanks.

ive tried this but its in 1.00 something format. not the same with ping on cmd.

the first figure before the “.” is in seconds, which should be 0 unless you really do have shitty internet, and the following as you can guess is in tenth (.1), hundredth (.01) and finally thousandth (.001) of a second.

i.e.: let’s say I get something random such as 0.135448 it means I’ve got ~135ms by taking the first three values after the “.”

thanks for the info mate!

I’ve got the same problem with my account. :C