Tree of Savior Forum

Server Transfers

It’s April 25 now. Are there future server transfers? Because I want to transfer from Orsha to the SEA server. Please, friends.

Are you talking about this? It’s too late to apply for transfer now since deadline was 24th of April and the transfer starts tomorrow during 24 hour maintenance.

Does this mean the game will no longer offer server transfers?? NOOOO

Every founder gets a server transfer at the end of the early access. These transfers are just the free ones promised when they opened the regional servers.

You will get another server transfer when f2p comes but not to a founder server. Don’t quote me on this though.

Yeah, so this is the only time?? NOOOOOO

So after April 24th, there will no longer be server transfers for founder servers??

I think I read somewhere that you can transfer from Orsha/Klaipeda/Fedimian/SEA server (cant remember name) to an F2P server when it comes. So yes you can still transfer from whatever server you are playing. You just can’t transfer to a founder server. But as I said I can’t remember where I read this so I could be wrong.

No you will have one at the end of early access when the server opens to F2P

Hmm, I hope the requirements for server transfers will remain the same for that one. Okay, I have to stay in Orsha longer, I guess.

Thanks, anyway

I don’t seem to get the “you can’t transfer to a founder server” thing, if all servers will be free to play if F2P starts, or so I presume.

Would make no sense to call the servers we got now founders servers if they are gonna be f2p later.

Wait a tic
So we’re ACTUALLY going to be separated from f2p players?
Both good and bad… I need to grab my friends to join me…

no.
f2p players will swarm evrywhere.
and when these servers fill up (you know, like after 20 minutes), they will consider opening new servers.

here’s the whole deal:

at the end of the Founders’ Exclusive Access, there will be Klaipeda, Orsha, Fedimian, Telsiai, and BRhuehueSA_YOLO*
(*they haven’t named it yet, so i dunno.)

server transfers were announced from Orsha/Klai to Fed/Tel, or from Fed to Tel.
IT’S TOO LATE NOW! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE! server request period ended like a week ago? transfers will actually be -happening- tonight/tomorrow during the 24 hour maintenance. (along with other nice patches and updates.)

server transfers have been announced from ONLY Orsha/Klai to HueHueBR-SA*
(*or whatever)
if you want to move to the South American server, they will start accepting transfer requests possibly as soon as later this week, to be carried out… when the server is ready.

and that will probably be the end of new servers during the Founders’ Period.

after the f2p release, players will join the existing servers.
they will begin to open new servers “as necessary”. once a new post-f2p server has been running for 3 weeks, it will become available for transfers.

anyone who purchased 1 or more Founder Packs (aka, exclusive access, early access, etc) gets 1, and ONLY 1 free transfer to a new server.
so any founders on Orsha, Klaipeda, Fedimian, Telsiai, or TheSerBR* may choose to transfer ONCE for free to any server that is not one of these.
(*lol, i’m running out of ways to make this joke…)

All the above information is based on official posts by the staff. (except the name of the BR server, obviously)
it is as accurate as i can be, at the time of the writing. it is subject to change, as IMC works on solutions to various problems. i am not a representative of IMC, i am only spreading knowledge that they have announced.

now… Speculation:

it is likely that at some point, IMC will begin to offer paid server transfers. it is likely that this point will not be for at LEAST several months, until general server loads stabilize. it is likely that this will be a fairly expensive service, because these kinds of things are a fairly huge pain in the butt to actually do. (notice how tonight’s server transfer extends the maintenance from 4hrs to 24hrs.)