Tree of Savior Forum

I never found out HOW to request a server transfer

Something productive.

Reroll there.

I’m still at klaipedia.
But i’m makeing an PING reliant char on the eu server.

And yes, i like pointing out that people should read.

It was known that it would come.
And naturaly if you wanted to transfer, you looked at the news section inbetween a few days.

It’s like back at ICBT2, when people were screaming.

“But i checked the page so often!”

When they missed out on that 1 week period to sign up.
Sure, most of these accounts didnt even had 2 hours reading time in …

Anyways.

day visited

27m
  read time

posts read

given

bookmarks

topics created

posts created

received

I liked your post, for the laugh it gave me ;D.

they really should put news on the server selection so everyone can see the news.

if there are complains after doing that then i dont know what excuse they can come up for it

non of them post said it was open though.

Are you ■■■■■■■ serious? Literally the first link I gave you.

says nothing about the transfer being open or linking to any info on how to do so

Don’t forget about the big news shown on steam in the client:

The news about transfers were made very clear, if you missed it then oh well better look next time I guess.

Or you could just roll on the server you actually want to play on

Guys.
This was posted by a under 30 minutes account…

Get it xD…

This is the last time I’m doing this because there is no way you are not trolling me right now.

cant though wont let me make use my name? and i cant delete the team i made already?

darn must of missed it then :frowning: prob got pushed off the main page with all the other updates

very simple, you could just start anew on your desired server after the maintenance…

Is it possible to delete a team now? or do i need a new name to make on new server?

I can already do a prediction of what the IMC staffs are going to tell you…

Basically what we told you. They will just put it in a nicer manner.

Think about it, if they do entertain your request how many others would they have to do so as well. They had already planned to consolidate the players who submitted their ticket Yesterday.

Have fun crying. I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you are not a troll. Since you said you are busy with work and totally no time to check the forums/website, and just realising they have a FB page.

There was also this big banner on the frontpage. If any of you bothered to check it just barely enough for it to be worth calling ‘checking’, some of you should have noticed it. You can’t honestly claim that the info wasn’t all over the place and very easy to spot:

You and your friends can always move to the f2p servers when that transfer thing happens.

Make something different, team names are unique across all servers so you can only have “Gravity” for example once.

Cant i just delete the team and make it again?

No unfortunately not, once you have created a team name that’s it there is no option to delete. You could try submitting a ticket however there will be 1000’s of tickets at the moment for players transferring so would take some time.

1 Like