Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

@Staff_Julie
Any news on the subject of transferring opened but unused DLC packs from NA to regional server? Thanks!

Hi @Staff_Julie , Thank you very much on helping to unlink the Steam Account, have finally submitted the server transfer, really really thanks a lot :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying, Julie.

That clears a lot!

I am sorry for not reading through this entire topic (yet), because Iā€™m still not sure if I want to transfer. My decision will be based on the answer I get to this question:

If I decided not to transfer right now (I kind of like the Klaipeda server), would it still be possible to transfer a few months from now, IF I ever wanted to, for whatever reason?

I understand the transfer wonā€™t be FREE anymore, but is it still possible? Or am I ā€œstuckā€ on the server I pick now?

You will be stuck until possible new servers are opened. Then you are able to transfer your team only once, if nothing has changed. Apparently even Julie canā€™t be 100% sure about that at the moment.

Ok, thank you for your reaction.

And hereā€™s to hoping that they wonā€™t actually make Klaipeda an NA-only server (with IP locks or some such thing), otherwise Iā€™ll be stuck on a server I canā€™t play on anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really donā€™t want to transfer right now and I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever want to, but it would be nice to actually have the option instead of being stuck here. Now I have to rethink everything. Some of my friends (Iā€™m from the EU) have said they will probably try the game in the future, but I have to make the decision NOW.

Currently I have ingame friends in the Klaipeda server, so I donā€™t want to transfer, but if some of my other friends ever start on EU, I might want to then. This is really annoying. :smiley:

EDIT: To be completely honest, I would be really surprised if they werenā€™t going to make server transfers an option in the future. What about people who have to move? Iā€™ve moved to several different countries in the past decade. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one. I canā€™t imagine they wouldnā€™t offer people the chance to transfer when itā€™s needed.

1 Like

Same problem hereā€¦ xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Itā€™s written on the Announcement April 16 2016, Server Transfer Details and Conditions under the [Prerequisite Conditions and Policies] says: The location of Fedimian (EU) and Telsiai (SEA) servers will be moved to Germany and Singapore respectively.

still unanswered :frowning: i applied 4/18/2016, 7:41:40 PM

I doubt they are going to answer the server transfer tickets at all, just wait until next weeks maintenance for the transfer.
Prerequisites should be met and there is nothing to worry about.

edit : solved by @Ghrim thanks you, i double checked it and you was right. i entered the wrong steam acc, iā€™ve sent transfer ticket now, thanks.

Any info on when the actual transfer of the physical server occurs?
And will I have to do anything if Iā€™m already playing on Fedimian and want to keep playing there once the server moves to Germany?

@Staff_Julie sorry can i ask a question?
are the requests for transfer ā€œunansweredā€ after the ticket is submitted till sunday 24th Apr?

i just wanna make sure i applied the ticket successful.

or if it is possible to make known to the ToS Dev to give a "1 week " grace period after the transfer maintaince is over, to address to issue of some who arent transferred due to ā€œcertain unforseen complicationsā€

But, my friend cant disband his guildā€¦how can he transfer the server?

what is the reason he cant disband?
if his is unable to disband due to bug,
do refer to the ToS team about it ASAP.

my frens guild is in the war with other guild a week ago ,and now is over the war. He tried to disband the guild but the system told him this guild is in the war so that he cant disband his guild.
he tried to send a support mail but the TOS team just replied:ā€œpls disband your guild when you want to transfer the severā€
but the problem is he cant disband the guildā€¦

@Staff_Julie

ok i think we have a case to talk about here
might wanna notify the staff on this issue so that they can bring it up to the Dev

thx for replyā€¦
the one thing i can do is waitā€¦right?

@Staff_Julie thanks a lot .i don need to submit a file transfer in this account because i already submit it on my google account and when i submit in this account the system says this steam account already submitā€¦so i think its ok now right?