Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Everyone needs to be careful about how they build with the current bugs Expand has. A patch will inevitably come that removes these bugs and it will almost certainly be after the reset event.

Build for what is clearly intended interactions, not the unintended or obviously broken ones. Especially when the next set of updates are going to be balance ones.

Don’t end this event with a character that will be broken by a patch not long after it.

2 Likes

I just tried out some damage with Sapper 3.

Got 50 attribute on most on broom trap.
the weapon is +6 stanscendence 1 xD . I just had it
Not that bad, i will more blessed gems T_T

Hey guys, what should be the prioritized skills on C1 Falco, I’ve been playing with pheasant at lvl 5 but it doesn’t seem to do any damage.

And C2 and C3 for future reference if you don’t mind.

Thank you in advance.

Falco C1

Call 1
Circling 5
Pheasant 5
Roost 1

Falco C2

Sonic Strike 5
Pheasant 10

Falco C3

Pre Emptive 5
Sonic Strike 10
Aiming 5
Pheasant 15

Thank you very much!!

When would you say that Pheasant really starts creating some heavy damage? or is it mainly circle + multishot?

Ugh, I forgot to test it yesterday…

We can explode the roost with detonate traps? Would be one more fun bomb in the boss face.

Guys, about falco stats which would you prioritize?

I have put dex mostly with some strength

No, roost is a waste of a skill point. Roost was put in before when Call was 20+ sec cooldown. It is (call) a 1 sec cooldown now, and as such Roost is a waste of a point. Do not get it.

If Falcon 1 is the only rank of Falconer you are getting, you should get:
Call 1
Circling 5
Hovering 3 or more (for the attribute)
Pheasant 1 or more
Hanging shot 1

(This would also be the case if you were going Falconer ranks 1-3)

If you are not a basic attack character or have no way to get large amounts of crit rate, you should be going STR

a2 qs3 fal3

aound 60 con (do i need more con ?) - rest dex

or

60 con - rest str ???

I have ping around 60 - 80

i dont pick con… i think its better 100-150 str and rest dex

Why no con? It’s not needed for PvE?

If i want to have good all around character (to try some pvp too for fun) isn’t it better to have some con ?

And also i thought going either full str or dex gives better results than mixed.

I’m a A2 > Quarrel shooter 3 > Falco 1

I am currently at 55 STR 30 CON 209 DEX.

In regards to Hovering and Pheasant, isn’t Pheasant more important?

Or you just lvl 3 times hovering because of the faster attacks from hawk attribute?

well… with hat and some things i have 30k hp with no con… maybe 30 con ± is fine
i dont think full anything is good now.

The general consensus is to get 3 Hovering for attribute. This is because it is very helpful in zoning, and it does quite a fair bit of damage if you do not have sonic strike with pre-emptive. Essentially Hovering with its attributes becomes a 19 second duration with a “10 sec” cooldown between uptime.

The attack speed attribute makes it attack significantly more than without it. Effectively increasing the quality of your zoning and damage.

Besides, the 3 points will never be a waste in hovering. If you intend to go to Falc 2-3 you will have plenty of leftover points to do with as you wish.

Cross post here. Hopefully will get some answer from IMC before the event ends so we can plan our builds without it being ‘fixed’ after the event.

Edit: Nvm, Highly likely this is part of the expand bug.

Then the most efficient build would be as below?

Call - 1
Hovering - 3
Circling - 5
Pheasant - 15
Hanging shot - 1
Pre emptive strike - 5
Aiming - 5
Sonic Strike - 10

This being a bug or not, it helps a lot this class that deserved a buff.
Why do you hate this class?

The more people talk about it, the more likely imc will nerf.

stop it.

Pheasant doesn’t deal any heavy damage. The skill is basically just a tool to get your Falcon out of Circling. 1186% at max level is just pure garbage damage unless you got a full STR full transcended build running with 50% attribute. It’s also just twice the damage of level 1, which is not really decent for 15 points put into a skill.

The problem is that you have 3 skills you can max with your points: Hanging Shot, Hovering and Pheasant. Most builds would prefer to max Pheasant.

Unless you go Falconer 3, every point spent on Pheasant instead of Hovering is a waste of points. Hovering deals exactly the same damage as Pheasant at the same level, but Hovering has way more hits during its duration than the silly Pheasant has[only 1 hit for Pheasant].

This makes Hovering potentially more useful, especially if you’re up against a smaller group of enemies (even if it’s quite random which enemies are attacked by the Falcon).

Only if you’re Falconer 3 you can skip Hovering for the sake of Pheasant (and because you don’t need to buy the attribute then to stop your Falcon from alternating between Sonic Strike and Hovering) or Hanging Shot.

I still believe Hovering is quite good,actually, and I’ll probably keep it and Sonic Strike at max level even when my Falconer hits Circle 3. After all, I’ll only lose some damage from Pheasant in the process (not even 50%)…

Falconer is plenty good whitout it…
I mean i’m playing A2-Qs3-Falc3

This is how you can use Falc3 Aim/Circling without the bug (Normal use)

Caltrop and Multishot seem to work just fine. (Caltrop trow on a bunch of mob with aim will proc their damage on everyone (that the caltrop hit their hitbox)+ % of expend / Multishot will hit everything that overlap when you hit because of the aoe defense reduction and aim that greatly increase their hitbox)

That is the bug for those who wounder.

But then you take stone shot (1hit stun for 457% scalling lv17*)
When expend proc… it just do massif damage on everything in the circle close or not of the hit…
(I’m still not sure what all the variable are but there clearly a bug)

2 Likes

If you’re going to put points on Hovering dont forget to buy the attribute Pre-Emptive Strike: Remove Hovering
Roots is a situational skills before Falco3
IMO Pheasant have more utility than Hovering I dont really use Pheasant for dmg