Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Ah that, yes.
You’re doing it wrong! heheh, not really. Pet is unable to stay alive.
In those cases I just rely on the falconer side of me. Circling is great until it gets fixed.
Once it gets its fix… I’ll have a hole in my chest.

Snatching still doubles strike damage, perfect for sonic strike or rather. Hovering.
Rush dog too, if the pet is alive, that’s an oddity.

And thats the big point now, “IF” its alive. Its dead so much now, casting skills becomes wasted sp and cd.

I’ll stick with it and see if I can find some solutions, but they really need to make the pet better now.

Call
Aiming
Pre-emptive Strike
Gather mobs
Circling (with expand attribute)
Pheasant(pulls hawk out of circling but circle remains)
Multi-shot and any other multihit moves you can.
At least 1 Sonic Strike should proc from the multishot because you took the hawk out of circling.

Repeat rotation. Gathered mobs will very likely be dead or just need a small amount of cleanup.

This gives you 2 Multishots and a Sonic Strike during the effects of Circling. Which are in the region of 100k-200k damage, with 75% chance to duplicate to all enemies in circling at max attribute for Expand and with pretty basic +5ish 220 gear. This obviously gets bit crazy with really good gear on top.

It’s less of a rotation and more of a setup. You get an extra benefit from Pheasant proccing Stun because it greatly reduces the chance of being knocked out of your Multishot charging too, which is probably the most frustrating thing in the world besides one of your maaany skills failing to cast due to server lag freezing you in place.

2 Likes

Does anyone here has a Skill Build for A2 - Sapper C3 - Falc C3? I’ve got 2 archers lv250 I need to reset that were Scouts C3 before =( rip and I feel like trying Falconer.

This is the one that I tried yesterday and I found it pretty fun.

To be honest spike shooter in theory is good, 10 arrows of 450% (with the 2,5x atribute), but I feel that it garbage and the cooldown is so long…

But Broom Trap atribute is love, the crit is final so half of the hits will be critical.

1 Like

What stats are you guys using on Hunter 3 > Falco 3 and Sapper 3 > Falco 3 ?

Full dex full str hybrid?

Awesome thanks!! Any ideas about attributes? What to prioritize? Did you go full STR? Sorry for so many questions…

i’m already going with it. It feel nice.i deal “naked” 10K broom tramp and i am all DEX builded.
Not sure on witch stat mitigate: half and half, all str or keep full dex.

I find that, if i got a pardoner buff or a chaplain in my team i deal so much damage full dex…
I joust crafted the 315 arrow so i’lll test later with some videos damage difference

Since this topic seems right for it, are there any Falconer 3 builds that would be good at farming?

I know that SRs are quite good in it, but, Falcon looks really nice as well (as a class and concept I find interesting), so, before making anything, I thought I should ask here.
Though, I can’t really go for anything DEX oriented… attack speed just doesn’t go well with my usual latency.

I was full STR, nothing really became faster with dex in this build.

For attributes give priority to Circling expand, everything broom trap and claymore related, the flying attribute of detonation traps, the stun attribute of pheasant and Sonic Strike/ Multishot enhance.

1 Like

this pheasant is good? or its better stay in preemptive strike and only use pheasant in circling?

It’s a good skill, have true AoE with good damage so it’s fine use it outside of circling, you can manual cast Sonic Strike to take the bird outside of Circling animation too.

got the 315 practo bow+7 with 2 red gems level 6. I still lack damage. What i miss now? Just the transcendence?
How to increase falcon skill damage? I certain videos people can reach 200K damage witha single skill…

On my A2>H3>F3 I’m using 1:2 str:dex. This is mainly because I’m using the Marksman bow though. Multishot counts towards Marksman crit defence reduction, which also gets duplicated by Circling. This turns the Multishot+Circling combo into a big crit factory (Swift Step on obviously).

I’m uncertain at what point a stronger weapon will simply outdamage the gains from crit play using Marksman though. But I do enjoy the different coloured numbers especially now that crit is hard to get.

2 Likes

how is the performance on 5v5 PvP?
and did they already fixed the hunter pet AI bugs on current patch?

i’m thinking of trying Archer2-Hunter2-Appraiser-Falc3

Is Q3 still preferable than Sap3? Also I’m going to try sap3 next reset, can I have an advice on skill allocation for sapper and what attributes to focus?

Without attributes Broom trap hit for twice damage or more and it’s AOE.
It had CD, you have atleast 25 secs downtime… Meanwhile you can use other spells.

Quarrel has low downtimeand nice single targhet.
I’ll prefer sapper because i guess he can ET better

I don’t get it… isn’t that just Circling: Expand at work?

circling:expand originally only copy the damage to ONE other enemy with max 75% chance. The circling in the video work like linker’s JP

2 Likes

not really like that.
since the reflected dmg itself is counted as dealt dmg, circling:expand can procure it again on other mobs.
In other words, reflected dmg itself can be re-reflected.

Also found another bug with falc3. Hard to recreate for me because of crappy ping i have.

Aiming+circling, then near the end use caltrops.
Caltrops will keep on knocking down the mobs and damaging them endlessly till they die “after circling is over”.

Managed to recreate few times but honestly still not confident in doing again