Tree of Savior Forum

Questions on the Falconer , please, help

Hello, please explain to me the stats of the Falcon (attack and crit rate) affect its damage when it makes automatic strikes (Sonic strikes) or only the attack of the player itself affects?

Do I need to learn the Falcon attack and crit rating from the master? Will this increase the damage and crit rate of the falcon when it automatically attacks?

How much I understand the damage from the auto attack of the falcon depends on my attack and crit rating and attack and crit rating of the falcon, am I right or wrong?

It all depends on your stats. It always has been like that, so increasing any bird stat is not required.

However, there’s an attribute that adds 30% of the bird’s PATK to skills, how it works is unkown to me. It probably just adds the damage at the end. To be honest, you won’t increase your damage by increasing the bird’s attack. You’ll only get 0.3 damage per invested point. As it becomes expensive really quick, you’re better off getting a new weapon instead.

Thank you for the answer, but some people say that the attack in the stats of the Falcon influences its damage at autoattacks, would be glad to hear more opinions

This doesn’t seem to be the case. As my Character is both Hunter and Falconer, it’s easy to see as both Training Ground Companion and Training Flying Companion work the same.
Now, if my Penguin uses 30% of its attack to influence the damage but it would be only additive, why is there such a huge damage increase if I use the skill Praise?

Praise doesn’t directly increase the damage of skills like Retrieve or Coursing, it just increases the companions attack,crit rate, accuracy, movement speed and attack speed.
It increases, however, the attack of the companion, which gets then used in the skill damage calculation formula.
I think it’s basically used like this:

(characters attack + [companions attackattributelevel]/100) skillmodifier

meaning every attack you gain is multiplied by the skillmodifier. You’d have to check the affected skills’ formula to be 100% sure,though, but it surely feels like this.

The Falcon doesn’t autoattack. In fact he can’t do it. What you probably mean is the automatic execution of the Falconers skills Sonic Strike and/or Hovering via the buff Pre-emptive Strike.
Sonic Strike and Hovering are both skills that are directly affected by the companions attack via the attribute Training Flying Companion.

This means that both skills are affected, no matter if you execute the skill by yourself or the Falcon uses it under the influence of the Pre-emptive Strike buff.

Tell me whether in this case the crit rate in the stats of the Falcon on the auto cast of Sonic Strike influences?
Or does it work like a character crit rate + crit rate of a Falcon?
Do I need to learn the crit rate of the Falcon from the master?

Combo or Bug Nonbo? :x

im afraid it is bug, prepatch circling doesnt work like that

Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of too. The ‘combo’ is too convenient and deal too much damage. Reminds me of the pyro fireball linker combo but is much worse. :X

is there any newest post patch ktos falconer video that show circling?