Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Hey,

how is your experience so far with Falconer c3? Im playing a A2/QS3/F3 - Build and im loving it. The Aiming Skill is such a huge buff for some classes (and myself) and the additional DMG from Auto-Sonic-Strike is good as well ( i got the attribute to lvl50). Aiming+Sonicstrike is a decent AOE as well --> btw 0 Points in Hovering.

The only problem is, i dont have any idea, where i should invest the rest of my skill points. Is it worth to max circling? (its still on 5)
Im class lvl 7 atm and have 10 skillpoints over… Maybe Hanging Shot?

2 Likes

I’m loving it aswell, I’ve got hovering due to its PvP value. no attribute in sonic strike Lv 7 deals 9k with my build to most mobs. I’m going to max circling just in case something pops out of nowhere with more than 5 AoE def (we’re talking IMC here after all). I see no value in increasing hanging shot since I’m not a quarrel shooter, I’m a hunter. 15 secs to avoid certain types of damage or flee is more than enough since its 15 secs without skills.

Overall it makes it all worth it suffering through C2 IMHO.

I’m also class lv7.
I threw the 10 into pheasant, since hovering is empty.
gonna make hovering to 15. maxed, its an alrite aoe interrupt to do in the middle of pre-emptive strike strikes.

I spent 26mil to max the circling enchance, and i feel its an important part of me being able to carry on my barrage/rogue into rank8. Allows me to almost kill a group of 6-7 300k mobs by myself in one rotation

1 Like

I will reroll my Falconer, because I don’t like the playstyle of it right now:

I decided to push Circling to the max Level.

Falconer is your typical take
R1 for utility
R2 alone is not really recommendable
R3 if you want to be a true Falconer

I really enjoy R3! Aiming is so much fun for my traps (Sapper-Falc here) nad help other people with their ground moves sooo much <3

First Strike is a no brainer, but it is so annoying that the Cooldown is so high since it disappears when changing maps / exiting a dungeon Q.Q

As a QS-Falc I’d definitely go for Hanging Shot as far as nearly the running shot buff duration, but i can imagine it would be more useful in PvP than in PvE

1 Like

How does First Strike work?

I don’t know how often triggers. but if you’ve got either sonic strike or hovering will use one or the other exclusively, if you’ve got them both it will use one or the other.

I wonder if it will work better once they fix the hawk. It still works but I doubt that it works at its full potential while the hawk is bugued horridly.

Are you a sapper c3? Did you find any hidden interactions between traps and circling + aiming?

Circling had a Sinergy with Spike Shooter and Punji for a while.

I’m not sure but i think All traps can benefit from the Aiming glitch against flying enemies.

Not 100% certain about an Aiming glitch, flying I met so far were not hit by Traps. But will look more closely into it.

Yes I am a Sapper C3.
The new Circling Attribute is godly together with broom traps.
Aiming helps Stockades damn much.
Aiming + Circling against multiply monsters together with Spike Shooter is really fun, especially against 2 bosses.
Downs is, that aiming really makes collar bomb act weird in HUGE circles.

1 Like

I’m planning to make a QS3>Falc3 too, but I’m having a hard time with the stat allocation.

Is 150 DEX, 30 CON, Rest STR viable?
Or is it better to go full dex because of the recent update?

Ty. Do you have some videos perhaps I can take a look at? I’m making that build in near future.

Since I am seldom solo on tour, I’ll make one while doing a party next time, except you prefer one solo, then I could do so as well as an exceptio ;3

I don’t mind either way. =o

How often does First Strike occur?

Hm Every 4-5 Seconds i would say. And its not attack speed based.

Will the falcon attack the current target or attack random enemies in the area?

According to my experience he attacks your target.

Interesting. I have an AR1QS1SA2ROFA, a character who was created to become a Sapper-Falconer. Right now have changed my plans and this character will become a CA in Rank 7-9 as well as I will reroll a Quarrel Falconer. Do you think I should keep on track on my first plan, the Sapper Falconer?