Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Wouldn’t go ranger2, if you want Archer2 and dex, just keep it at ranger1, because spending a circle for access to arrow bomb isn’t worth it.

What do you think of this build, assuming I go full dex and no werewolf card?

A2 Ranger1 Scout1 Rogue1 Falconer 3 ?

A2 is for crit rate and multi-shot + enhanced circling combo.
Ranger 1 and Rogue 1 is for x2 barrage damage , steady aim, and capture.
(Assuming you’d party with another mergen as f3, capture is quite beneficial, that you 2 can literally obliterate mobs with arrow rain+ aiming)
Scout 1 is for aiming + flare shot and cloak.

could work, cloak can help in gathering units up, then cloak so you can feint in the best position without getting knocked around, but you end up having a lack of any real long range stuff, everything is pretty much going to be close-range distance, depends if that’s how you want to be.

my run on the 240dungeon, done in 15minutes, kind of annoyed with the per-emptive strike change, since while its nice for changing maps, it takes up much more time having to keep refreshing it, and sometimes have to rehit call a few times to be able to refresh it or use sonic strike even though the falcon is right there on the screen. Probably could get it down to a low 14minutes if not for all those moments where I have to ‘re-adjust my bird’

2 Likes

have you upgraded your falcon’s stats at all ? and if you have, which stats have you invested in fro falcon ?

Can anyone explain why the falcon can/needs to equip armor when the falcon never takes damage?

its just imc ways of not knowing their own game mechanic or nexon whatever but yall know what i meant lol

I dunno why IMC thought to lower the buff duration when they could have just left it and reduced the cd on the skill :bear:

I guess the use for falcons being able to eq an armor is that one day you will get low cap and he can help you with that. you can use pets to transfer weapons and armors to alts without team storage.

so I just hit falconer3 yesterday (YAY!) now I have a couple of questions.

Im having trouble consistently getting aiming on groups of enemies, is the aiming debuff placed on emenies within range of my hawk? Or is it anything within my hawks line of sight?

Also if im trying to get aiming on as many enemies as possible, does aiming continue to work while im using skills? For example if I use aiming then circleing will I still get the aiming debuff ion enemies? And what about other skills? Does it work//NOT work with certain skills?

Other than that preemptive strike is amazing for consistant damage and keeping your pet with you. Also spreading the sonic strike debuff more consistently is great for bulky monsters.

Aiming will spread to anything beneath your hawk, and you must not recast it constantly, just whenever it goes away because it doesn’t refresh. and yes it does work with other skills, if you use circling, anything beneath the hawk will be afflicted by aiming.

hmm ok I will have to get used to it Thanks for the advice.

I still hold on my class reset still debate between sap2>sc1 vs sap3
from the info from this thread

sap3 doesn’t seem to get much dps from latest buff

what do you guy think?
BTW how’s lv 5 flare shot dmg in lv300+?

Sap 3 is still a trash, sap2 400 dmg/ sap3 1000 dmg (include attribute 2 times buff)

1 Like

Dood go scout, stealth alone is worth a circle rank but then you get frost cloud and Flu flu as well, witch will really help you out in pve. Being able to walk back to the group in tinmeries is kinda nice to have…Did I mention frost cloud?

As a hunter 3 having only multishot as an aoe is killing my soul, also resetting to that hunter FROM sapper3, yes the broom trap lvl10 is nice but that’s literally all your getting out of it.

1 Like

Honestly the damage is kinda irrelevant, as long as your doing MISSLE damage in an aoe you can always augment it with things like decay or using a hackapell freindsgip , constant MISSLE stacks etc. I’m pretty sure it works with the circleing expand attribute as well (confirmation would be nice) .

1 Like

sapp 2 is 545 or around there. The attribute only effects skills so it pretty useless to go sapper 3 route

yeah but will sap 3 be worth it once they get the other buffs?

what other buffs. It already has all the buffs ktos has.

dang I thought they were gonna get one where they use more items for increased damage… did they already get that and it turned out to only buff the base damage? ewwwww

yeah that already came… its only skill damage increase not total or overall