Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Wait the owl is out?

There’s an owl?? Didn’t know that the new mission gave out a companion owl.

@johnnycrushx3 @Locke34 back in ktos when they added a new guild mission it was said theres an owl companion for falconer so i assume its the same otherwise why would we have a new guild mission :o

sapper3>falcon3 is viable?

Hey guys, I just reach fal3 and I notice that sometime aiming buff doesn’t work. Is there a solution to this problem, it gets very annoying especially when I am doing ET run. I have tried calling the bird back before I use aiming again but that doesn’t seem to fix the problem as well. Any ideas?

i have it. You dont need sapper 3. Sapper 2 is good enough. Broom trap damage increase only modifies the skill dmg not the total damage

Take note that the falcon must be at your game screen so you can use his skills. I didn’t have any problem with falconer skills since last patch. I do notice, however, that aiming stops for a second or two when active, then comes back again.

The problem lies in: it doesn’t renew when you cast it before it expires.
So just recast it ONLY when you see that there’s no longer any effect. Pretty annoying, since if you recast it too early, that’s 15 seconds without aiming in the lower end. and a whole 45 seconds at the higher end.

aww, I already got sapper 3 :frowning:

This is why I’m holding on to my reset

Since the new update came, started solo farming 290dungeon to sell off Artillion.
Still a bit clumsy in it, you can tell I’m a bit unsure of the best spots for my build to get the most advantage of my cooldowns and barrier so I don’t waste time getting knocked by those annoying mage knock-backs. Or taking too long picking off loners. Once I get more accustomed to where I need to be, I be able to shave minutes off the run. I be satified if I get it to around 17-18minutes a run

video’s private, would really like to see it

opps, fixed heh
/////////

Has anyone tried using the following sequence of skills?

call -> preemtive strike -> circling -> call -> pheasant - > sonic strike

This makes the bird use pheasant while circling’s in place allowing for the use of sonic strike, so 2 sonic strike hit while under circling and gives just about enough time to use one multishot lv 10. Wonder how long it will be like that.

Also it doesn’t break the bird.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BXabMM3YIE

I usually just settle for the sonic strike after circling, you still get the 2nd sonic strike afterwards, pheasant animation just takes too long for me, so I rather be able to use other skills during that time

Woah, that’s quite a fast solo run. Would you mind sharing your stats, gear and skill build if possible, please? Your build looks really solid from the video alone.

It can be done “simultaneously” since the pheasant it throw will trigger the skill and sonic strike will cast at the same time.

Lovely, has anyone tried to use sonic strike disable, leaving only hovering for preemtive strike to use?

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkhTiqbytX8&feature=youtu.be

I tried, and they seem to be not working, atleast for me.

Archer1/Ranger3/Rogue/Fal3
gear is stage 5 SilverHawk, LionheadShield, Gynas Armor, Max Peta and 2x Sissels. 8x werewolfs. My headgear is a random mess of hp/defense stuff, but with the recent defense buffs, would switch them out for more offensive stuff, but not in a hurry to spend the silver/$ collecting them

What do you think if I go up to only ranger 2 and grab A2 if I don’t have lots of max level werewolf cards? Would it be too much of a difference?
Is spinal arrow really makes a big difference?
(This is assuming I go almost full dex. not full str)