Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

12k??? Did this quest change or something? Did they give him steroids?

That boss does hit hard. Facing him with leather armor is a bad idea. and before the defence boost it was a guaranteed 1hit kill to many.

Now you can significally decrease its damage, but, It is weird that you’re put in this situation, you’re forced to get better gear to advance. I’ve helped plenty of people turn into necro 3, some into warlock 2.

I find odd that this one is a boss encounter in which no one can help you. what other class advancement does this? and why they thought it suited falconer I’ve no idea.

Still it is not unbeatable because that boss kind of only has 1 attack, and oh boy does he telegraph it.

latest patch in my server wrote that we already got pdef mdef boost patch but my falconer2 atm only has 200pdef naked, is this normal? I really missed the old days when my rogue can create infinite portable safety zone bug

managed to get it down to 184k HP before getting killed again and run out of soul crystal. Oblique shot slow is not very effective, boss attack speed is not reduced significantly.

Ah so close, I believe the slow recommendation was due to the boss having to face you to do its only attack. So if it turns slowly it attacks less. Hope you luck.

it has 3 attack
-close charge which doesnt move from original position (very hard to dodge at close range t(-_- t ) )
-long charge which move 2 steps forward from its original position (sometimes i got hit if i am too close behind its back)
-jump forward and deep dive which has blue aura,long preparation and AOE (easily dodgeable)

I also can just recommend not standing around, keep moving and stay focused! It’s been a very long while since i fought that beast…like almost half a year but i captured most of the fight, so never give up! :slight_smile: (Just look at my stats on the right side! Haha man I really still had a way to go back then^^")
And if that still does not help:

Use the current event candies
Use the different Keistas Potions from Uphill
Ask a Squire to make a Table with Buff foods for you
Start with the fight with Revive from a Priest

Here the vid, won’t help anybody who already knows the moves of the boss but still nice to see what awaits you if you dont ;3

i never thought of that, will try

Here’s a “sort of cheat” if you have access to lv 11 squire food. Eat the hp recover food + lv1 aukuras scroll for 1 sec hp recovery. Doesn’t work if he 1shots you so maybe add the max hp food into the mix.

falconer 3 ROCKS!
Btw, why my SP drain so fast?
i just use aiming+flareshot, preemptive strike, feint+barrage, almost at the end of every siaulai run it always depleted completely

Well Circling uses 55 SP at lv 5.
Aiming is 122 SP every 30 seconds (Do not use it every 30 seconds, it does not refresh, It can be refreshed only once it has expired. I take you’ve noticed patches of time with missing aiming)
Preemtive strike is 135 SP.

Falconer skills are expensive to cast, but, I also take it that you began to spam more of your previous ranks skills. So there could be the answer.

@Cless_Alvein Hey man, could you give a little feedback on Sapper 3 interaction with Falconer3? I’m building my falconer 3, but i’m not quite sure sapper3 is THAT good. Does the broom trap attribute from sapper 3 REALLY make a difference? Like how much, in numbers, the damage increased?

Also, aside from the “fun” interactions, like punji and stuff, how does broom/collar feel like with Expand attribute on? And aiming really helps with broom, given that it already has sort of a “infinite” AoE?

Sorry for so many questions, but i’m really confused on ranks to take. Thanks a lot.

how can he get 3100pdef and 2000mdef with only that setup???

transcend like a mofo?

hmm, it could be. Btw, what do you guys plan to pick for rank 9 of falconer3? aside from the mysterious rank 9 job…

If mysterious rank 9 job is underwhelming, I’ll wait for mysterious hidden class take 2. Hopefully it will be something for us beastmasters drool

Knowing IMC, they will require a new pet.

Well seeing as I run a Archer C2, Hunter C2, Scout C1, Falconer C3, I can go for either:

Hunter C3:

• Capitalize on my CC/Dmg with Growling+Aiming+Flare Shot.
  • As I am often Cloaked when engaging monsters/enemies, they go for pet first. Easy way to get them caught in Growling.
  • Stronger Rush Dog, Snatching, and Coursing.

Fletcher C1:

• Better bossing ability.
  • Bleeds with Broadhead
  • Full physical defense shredding with Bodkin Point+Sonic Strike on enemies (Not bosses).
  • The nullification from Bodkin Point
  • Minor/major increase to Single/AoE damage with Crossfire, plus its burn attribute.

Mergen C1:

• The ridiculous synergy it has with Falconer C3.
  • It’s MERGEN! DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN?!?

So yeah, my choices are looking pretty good depending on how bad/good R9 ranks are.

@c2gaming.seetoo More pets? I am GAME!

1 Like

thats what i’m afraid of, which means investing in xbow+shield will be count as bad investment.

In the future there will be battle between falc1mergen3 vs falc3mergen2

Right now I’m more worried/annoyed about what to do with the 16 skills points i have left over in Falconer C3…