Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

worst case scenario you already charged it to lv 15 and when you release it you got interrupted in the middle

Hardly. I’ve got another build with Archer3 and i never get interrupted while casting MS. It’s all about positioning and dodge.

But yeah, sometimes it happens and it sucks lol

in the past i also think like you, skill rank 1 and 2 is cheap to lv 100 attribute. But now after i got 100 in multishot and barrage, then compared it to lv 70 rain arrow damage, i can only comment “well thats my limit then”

By arrow rain you mean mergen’s one?

yes, but it is too expensive. rank 8 skill lv 70-75 need 15 million, i better increase split arrow from 80-90 with that budget

Personally, I’ve got no practiacal experience yet when it comes to Archer3.

When it comes to Falconer3 you should always keep in mind what you can do during the 10 seconds of Cirling.

How long does it take to cast 2x Multishot? Is there room for more Skills when doing so, or will that be your limit? Is the skill reliable enough?

(I came to the conclusion that Multishot is not, since I am experienced when it comes to ET 1-20 and it got interrupted too often in dire situations. But once again that’s just my opinion)

i am curious as how do you guys funding this build without token? can falconer3 finish dungeon 145 efficiently?

Well, when i partied with a Falconer3 friend so we could hunt some 315 mats, whenever he cast circling+aiming i could almost “1 shot” the Yellow caros (550k HP) with the 2 casts, and there was still a room to cast 1~2 more skill.

What comes to my mind is: If i can kill every single mob inside circling with 1 skill, that’s enough for that.

As for ET, even though i have other classes to run it, i can provide support with Falconer3 Circling nevertheless.

I find it a little funny that most people i come across here in the forums says they had bad experience with MS casting, but i almost never have this problem. Mostly, i get interrupted because i went YOLO and cast in the middle of mobs without positioning myself.

Anyway, thanks again, Cless. Really appreciate the discussion. I will probably take the leap and forge a build with Ar3. Time to run another character hahahaha

I mostly sell equips/ materials. Especially the 315 ones. I have no problem in staying hours in the same map to get materials, and i quite enjoy it myself( no pun intended).

I usally farm 10~15kk a week with that. Stopped running 145( now 170). It’s WAY too boring, and only 1kk/day/character sucks.

Also, unless i’m leveling a character ( i’m leveling 8 characters right now, thanks IMC for the event lol), i do crystal mine, so i farm portiums efficiently. They sell for ~200k here in Silute, so it’s easy to get 1kk~1.5kk per day with those too.

I’ve done my money doing the dungueon 240, made an alt to run the 145 ended doing the 240 with it too. the alt is an A3SC3FAL1Mergen.

I cannot create money out of thin air like so many in these forums with the 400 millions times 2 per account with their AFK methods or more involved ones, so I just run dungueons, takes like 25 minutes to run a full run of 240 with both the characters I use.

My hunter 3 falconer 3 and my mergen, I bet the mergen would take a lot less if invested on attributes, but I just can’t find the will to play such a dull interaction, being a hunter spoiled me, I do not find enjoyment without the involvement of managing both of my pets to play.

that is basically you use your already strong char to funding your weak char by transfering item+silver with the help of token. Just imagine i ONLY have 1 freshly created falconer3 which DPS and defense are not strong enough to solo crystal mine, what would you do in my situation? token is prohibited.

@Composition yeah, after getting a hawk i can feel it too, especially when the hawk leveled up/obeying your command, that feeling is… addicting

1 Like

I would probably hunt DG 170 really, without token that’s 660k/day. which sums up to about 3m in 4 days. With this you can buy token, which i would use to keep hunting to dungeon, netting now 990k/day and hunt for hot materials in the market, so you can sell them.

The Crystal mine thing is: if you can get past the first 2 bosses, you pretty much can farm the Ores to sell ( only portium sells nicely, though) This could help in the early days.

Also, if you really want money to equip/gem/attribute fund your characters for now, try selling blessed shards. Farm Saalus every day, no exception. That should be your 1st priority. When you get token, you’ll start to get 2 per day.

When you feel confortable with your character, just move on to the 240(now 260) DG, 315 material farming and 290 DG ( You’ll want to rush this if you can’t solo 260, since bosses give nice amount of cash or run fully, if you want to level up too).

Only start selling stuff in market after you get your token. 30% tax without token is way too hindering.

EDIT:

Take advantage of Hunting Grounds, it’s easy to drop materials inside, and if you can drop an equip and Identify it and get a good slot armor/weapon you can get some nice cash out of it.

Yesterday i sold 4 Alcris ( 170 pistol) with 2 slots, for 850k ea.

Be careful in crystal mines.
I do not know how it behaves now. But, last time I went there the snail looking thingy when under aiming will land each and everyone of its attacks once it begins spinning, if you’ve got high enough defense I guess you don’t have to worry, but even if you get hit for a small amount it will add rather quickly since it sends a lot of attacks in a very short timespan.

That’s how I remember crystal mines, If you’re able to kill those things quickly before it begins to spin, then do so. otherwise avoid using aiming immediatly, or use aiming if you’ve got high def to be hit for 1.

This is still the case.

@myself Crystal mines farming isn’t too hard. Once you know what you should be doing it is relatively easy to solo. At minimum you only need to kill 3 out of the 7 bosses that can spawn in there.

i have a great dilemma about my one and only future practonium. I planned to go for lionhead shield for maximum survivability, but the very fact that a lv 280 falconer cant 1-oblique-shot-kill 6k hp mobs in demon prison district 2 means my build is very lacking in DPS department

1 Like

Well, they can’t hurt you if they’re dead hu3

which one is better at R8 map, silver hawk+didel tower shield vs isbality+lionhead shield?

I mean, that question is a little “off”. How is your general character setups do you use? Do youse gems in your top/bottom/boots ? How much damage are you taking? Are you comfortable with your damage in the maps? Would you like more damage?

I plan to make a support+farmer falconer3 with virtov cloth top+bottom+vine greaves+2xglass bracelet+terralion. Nobody sell nualle in my server…
Right now i use all white 170-220 equipment. My defense is thin and no offense (pun) at lv280+ map. I crit at 3K. Can i reach 1dmg mdefense condition if i use lionhead shield without nualle+transcend?

I don’t really think so, even though the shield is pretty nice (+325 mdef) , you won’t get >that< high mdef. For complete tankiness you would need somewhere near 1.5k mdef i think?

Maybe you should check with other people before taking a decision. I don’t remember the exact value where mdmg-taken becomes bearable.