Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

lv285 boss with 1.3million HP. It will always 1hit kill me.
Mine is lv277 using khasti bow and shade set.
My crit is around 2700.
I dont think upgrading my armor will affect much
my skill are:
multishot10
feint+barrage5
flare shot5

still not succeed

Oh joy. I totally forgot about that, yeah. It is totally a rite of passing that one.
I really hope mergen 2 gets something stupid difficult. Iā€™m so salty about falconer c3ā€™s advancement.

Andā€¦ Iā€™m with @megamanex14 I just let rush dog do the job for around 15 minutes. Youā€™re no hunter thoughā€¦ So do not even dream of using multisho that leaves you way too exposed.

20 minutes of barrage perhaps?

should i upgrade my bow superior richie bow to fight that boss? or am i underleveled? btw, i realize my hawk has stamina bar, when it depleted will there be any consequence?

Eh is your bow +5 yet? I remember reading that it mitigates the effects from size penalty or something along those lines.

Thereā€™s at the time no need to feed the hawk at all. Stamina or no stamina it behaves the same. Iā€™ve not fed mine in 7 months.

+5 khasti bow with 3 green gems(relic of R7), it crit at 2700. feint+barrage means 27k x3 overheat. very2 low damage against 1.3m HPā€¦frustating

Oh yeahā€¦ I guess they made that fight thinking youā€™d use hoveringā€¦
Meanwhile a mergen has to kill 8 green eldigos at alemeth in quick succesion.

Its a test of patience, I guess Iā€™ve omitted the ugly falconer test, repressed memories and all that. Given enough time, since thereā€™s no time limit. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to eventually kill it.

It was so fun running around that little arena for 15 minutes, A perilous track being hunter 3 falconer 2 and I was greeted by that, I sure as hell wasnā€™t going to stop there.

I remember being able to face tank that. Why are you not using sup royal guard or grynas with 2 yellow gems top n bot?

i got rank reset fever and no token available, so i cant transfer decent armor to this once-abandoned alts

My suggestion with your build:

• Grab as many revives from TP shop with the 5 free tp you get.

• There are some moves that leave the boss exposed for a few secs. Thats when you cast feint+barrage or flare shot. Mabye multishot if you dare.

• Use movement speed potions and the slow bonus from Oblique shot + Swift step to kite.

• Use the Falcon skills

• Other than thatā€¦ Have a good long fight andā€¦ RUN FOREST RUN! :scream:

P.S. If you have a ground pet let it auto attack and fight the boss. If you die the boss will just aggro to the pet, and wonā€™t have its health reset while you are reviving with Soul Crystals.

• Use headgears with hp
  • Use plate armor
  • Use Xbow and Shield, sometimes you gonna block that stupid hitkill
  • Oblique shot him to slowā€¦
  • Hovering
  • Run in circlesā€¦
  • Know your enemies moves
  • Multishot him when he use his moves far away from you
  • Die many timesā€¦

I have a video hereā€¦ but need to uploade itā€¦
I am Hunter3 falconer 3ā€¦ this takes me forever to kill

Good luck

Or simply get the gear to face tank him.

manage to get it down to 800k HP before getting killed again, guess i will continue this dark soul mode of meā€¦live-die-repeat
I have prepared sup royal guard armor and pants but i dont think 250pdef increase in my side will reduce the boss 12k damage significantly.
iirc, oblique shot slow doesnt have any effect to bosses, right?

Oblique shot is a debuff, so it does apply to bosses.
Good luck, if we had a dark souls blood stain system that bit of the map would be tottally covered.

the safest way is to walk in circle nearest to the boss, but sometimes my char get stucked with boss rotating animation and thats the signal that i should start praying to RNGesus. Is it possible to make hawk aggro the boss while i attacking itā€™s back? or maybe hanging shot all the way?
I think i know why falconer3 is extinct in my server

Hawk is immortal, last patch here at IToS lets you target the hawk but if you shoot it, youā€™ll be redirected to the archer.

The hawk cannot take aggro, cannot be damaged. Hanging shot makes you immune to melee attacks but youā€™re only able to auto attack.

Maybe flare shot + hovering + the occasional barrage, itā€™ll be a long fight as youā€™ve already experienced but better take it safe, do not over commit. multishot will kill you, so if youā€™ve got something that leaves you too exposed do not even touch it.

i dont take hovering at all as you suggested. Maybe i will try oblique shot slow later. Wish me luck :slight_smile:

Oh, I mean thereā€™s also another alternative (the attribute). I bet youā€™ll just take in the end, thereā€™s likeā€¦ nothing else to put points onto. Good luck with oblique shot!

12k??? Did this quest change or something? Did they give him steroids?

That boss does hit hard. Facing him with leather armor is a bad idea. and before the defence boost it was a guaranteed 1hit kill to many.

Now you can significally decrease its damage, but, It is weird that youā€™re put in this situation, youā€™re forced to get better gear to advance. Iā€™ve helped plenty of people turn into necro 3, some into warlock 2.

I find odd that this one is a boss encounter in which no one can help you. what other class advancement does this? and why they thought it suited falconer Iā€™ve no idea.

Still it is not unbeatable because that boss kind of only has 1 attack, and oh boy does he telegraph it.

latest patch in my server wrote that we already got pdef mdef boost patch but my falconer2 atm only has 200pdef naked, is this normal? I really missed the old days when my rogue can create infinite portable safety zone bug