Tree of Savior Forum

Fake accounts recorded?

Wait… wasn’t Valve the one selling them?

who knows it might be RNG.

Dang people are so crazy.

No, Dota 2 keys were never sold by Valve. At one point you could get into it if you bought a cosmetics pack. But that pretty far down the line.

But for the longest time beta keys were invite only and here and there you’d see some giveaway.

Hello Everyone,
I wrote my concerns about this two days ago to @STAFF_Marikim and he replied to me.
You can read about the response here.

http://forum.tosbase.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1111

TL;DR: They will measure and filter people out who tried to increase their chances with Multiaccounting.

Kind regards
Gardosen

1 Like

@Mewka Well, DoTA2’s keys were pretty “infinite” as much as I can remember. As in, if you get a key, you have access forever. On the other hand this is a key for 7 days with bugs and limited features. If anyone will pay anything more than $5 for this I would seriously laugh at them

@Gardosen I am actually glad to hear that, I truly hope they lock down all these topics and copy paste that reply at the end of each topic

how the hell did the designer think thats a good ui

thanks for the infos, but why did you post a link of the fan forum?

man you changed your avatar :frowning:

thats, why i added a TL;DR ^^ if someone does not want to use the link.

i am a programmer, redundant code/text sucks :smile: so i posted a link to the topic hihi

About the Avatar: yeah, it was just a test, i will switch it back as soon as i am home :smile: my Chibi Gardosen fits better to my name :wink:

I agree with you, who do you think you are telling this?

aww perfect

sorry for off-topic , I will try to take your message and post it on other threads, if there is still somewhere asked

1 Like

And what about my family? I have 9 brothers and sisters, can I register all of them?
By yes or no, I choose ONE registration by IP. :wink:

1- Not my problem as a company.
2- You can bypass with this method, but still, if you register 10 accs with the same IP, you’ll get punished.

Thanks for the info :smiley: well finger crossed and hope for the best :smiley: 7 days of beta finally for international fans while korean continue their 3rd cbt :stuck_out_tongue:

What if Im a lurker?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

Me and my friend have been waiting since Project R1 was announced and he didn’t even bother registering yet, it’s only a CBT after all.

1 - congrats, your company just lost 3 clients willing to pay - just from my household! Now multiply it by thousands of others and suddenly the profits start to look smaller. I think IMCGames is smarter than this, though.
2 - why would you create 10 accs with the same IP, if an IP change is one click away?

what exactly bringt you to this point to say they lost you? like i said, if you and your “family, brothers, sisters” did not abuse the system you won’t have to worry.

you should be more calm my friend :smile:

an IP change, doesnt help you on those signups my friend.
as i already said, not only the ip gets tracked to identify someone who multi registered.

Kind regards
Gardosen

I meant @Pupula’s fictional company that doesn’t care about multiple people behind one router/IP, not IMCGames :stuck_out_tongue:

To think i still browse ancient forums still powered by dust coughing.

These forums are so… future ! So… SCIENCE !

They are so future and SCIENCE it’s hard to tell if a post is a reply to someone or just a new thread post, but we’re getting off topic here… I’ll just have to get used to it.

Banned? No.
They can make a game, so I think they are smart enough to know who is making fake accounts.
And good luck for you and your sister.