Tree of Savior Forum

Solutions to fix the beta key distribution problem

I really hope the ones who are selected aren’t signed up only to play the game, but to check the problems of the game and inform the people working in finding a solution of glitches/bugs.

i like the 2 or 3 solution

Solution 2 seems like the best option though I’d rather it be 24 hours since not everyone is able to hop on a computer within 12 hours, for example I sleep for say 7 hours then I have to head to uni and my classes go for 9 hours, that means I won’t be able to accept for 16 hours and despite being a legit account with no multiple ones, I miss out due to real life obligations.

Option 1 seems a tad rude to those that wanted to register via steam and isn’t really a problem if option 2 is enforced, most (huge assumption here) multiple account users will just use that one account that got the ticket and just ignore the others letting solution 2 take place and redistribute.

Option 3 is kind of a problem for people that live in dorms which is pretty unfair, plus it wouldn’t be surprising since if they live in a dorm together they may have a group or club and every member tried to get in.

3 Likes

Really?

Solution 1 is pretty much what people are unhappy about. There is no contribution to the game when we’re only comparing who registered first. Only those who have actually contributed to the game’s release should have a guaranteed beta key, i.e. the translators.

25% is already a very good chance, at the worst case scenario of 20k people.

1 Like

Pretty much this.

Being a rabid RO player for years I’ve been keeping my eye on this game since it’s announcment, but there was no real point in hoping onto the forums of a game that wasn’t even out yet. Just let the chips fall where they may.

Good news folks! Now please be patient while they take action

@Yourtime do you mind if I help a little? C:

2 Likes

is real? of fake, why him dont answer in this forum

This is not a solution.

This is just more work for the devs.

Another post from another person crying about Beta keys

You make this forum feel unwelcoming, and its quite frankly disgusting

Being registered prior to Beta announcement shouldn’t give people the automatic privilege of Beta access, there are thousands of people interested and supporting this game , who don’t feel comfortable joining forums.

People are using this manufactured fake account crisis to simply be selfish. Thanks Rezken (see I can BOLD too) for making this forum drama filled and less welcoming to new people

10k keys giveaway to all @GO =D

With all due respect, i disagree with this suggestion. I’m one of the many people that registered on the website/forum after the International CB announcement but for the past year and half or more i’ve been checking the forum, fansites in my country and lots of other sources to get new information about the game. I did not felt like registering in the forum before because the game isn’t even out yet, if i knew they would have done something like this, i would have become an official member of this community a long time ago.

Yeah. I like it. <3

People must be honests

I respectfully disagree. I’m sure it is frustrating to have the same chance as others who signed up after the announcement, but they are just as excited about the opportunity as you are. It is unfair to lessen someone’s chance of trying out the game because they signed up after the announcement, many of us didn’t even know the site got revamped, and has a forum available.

While I understand where you are coming from, but IMCGames is being fair by giving everyone a fair chance. I feel your solution would create a group of elitist players who believes because they did something “first”, so they are superior.

I am very excited to play Tree of Savior, and I am glad I am given a fair chance to join the CBT.

The scumbags making multiple accounts to cheat the system really anger me, especially considering if they didn’t, more people would get in. Many of them will likely get multiple keys, Unless IMC is good at this kind of thing. I have no way of knowing that.

much better for the solutions

as more people help to clear up, as better

1 Like

sounds about right to me.

totally agree, it would be something like make a second selection of users for non-activated his key and so give opportunity to other users

BUMP until I can’t bump anymore x100000000000

that’s is a great idea dude