Tree of Savior Forum

Fake accounts recorded?

Are these just scare-tactics, because anyone that has their hands on a multiple account script, can just use any of the million relays.

You should have made the registration require captcha to prevent this from happening. There’s nothing you can do to prevent bots if you don’t use captcha.

I did it by accident, and i’m searching now for a way to report myself to the right guys so they can disable one of my accounts from it. Yesterday i couldn’t login in using facebook (app in development), used g+. Today I was going to show my friend about the facebook problem but it worked. Different e-mails in them. Who should i message to disable my other account?

This really way to scan fake accounts?

i’m so happy after read this

Yeah,same situation. Yesterday me and my brother can’t log in using our facebook account (that scared the ■■■■ out of me). Good thing my facebook account is connected to my G+ but my brother has to make another one. Now he can log in but he wants to disable the account he made yesterday. :confused: He doesn’t know what to do.

Thank you for the confirmation, hope this gets everyone worrying to chill.

to win the key , just talk here ? because I could not see anything how to register

What do you mean by lose 3 clients willing to pay? It’s a beta test, no one will be paying for anything. If such a scenario did occur as well it would boil down to the same as not being selected in the first place, would you turn your back on the game if you aren’t a selected tester?

@Zioken

I can’t agree more, if I don’t get picked for beta testing sure it will suck but it just means when I do get to play I will have even more content to discover and enjoy.

1 Like

There is still a way to create fake accounts through the IP hiding. I really don’t mind if i stay out, but it would be more fair if players have the same chance to get the key.

interesting fun fact to be told

Even if they manage to get all the “true” accounts that aren’t made just for the additional chance to get a key, some people WILL still sell the keys they get for that easy money.

It is what it is but lets just hope you and I get to play the game on this International CBT or on its release. :wink:

I sent a message to STAFF_Marikim, hope he reads in time or at least I don’t get excluded, as many people created new accounts yesterday because of the facebook problem. Also, if I happen to get 2 keys (which I don’t believe so) I will just give to a friend or another person in the foruns.

1 Like

We hope they considered those people who can’t log in yesterday and created a new account. Some of them waited for this game for years. (Also, those people who have family members with the same IP. Me and my lil bro share the same IP address.) Good luck bro and everyone here.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Willing to pay what?? its just a test phase and i dont remember IMC sayin that this game will charge a montly fee or a b2p method… so please… stop demanding like you deserve a beta key.

1 Like

i am not a fake account :wink:

Its nice to see their going to filter the multi accounts :slight_smile: or well at least try :stuck_out_tongue:

Soukyuu’s “Guide to the ToS forums” time!

Look at my post’s upper right corner. See this? That’s a “replied to post” icon.

Click it. Viola! A wild subthread appears!

Read that. If my post doesn’t make sense after reading it, you’ll have to work on your reading comprehension, I fear.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

The sarcasm on this one was rather amusing even if I don’t completely agree with what you said earlier