Tree of Savior Forum

Total New Users Exceeds 5000 (Table + Link)

Oh. [Mic drops] Other people said you need to sign up in the forums for the beta key. Others say in the home page. I am really confused. :confused:

Beta Tester Sign Up:
No separate sign up procedure will be necessary.
All those who have logged in to the Official Website(treeofsavior.com) at least once until July 30 12:00 AM will automatically be signed up as test candidates.

1 Like

My scrolling finger is in pain :joy:

While i also agree it’s unfair to new accounts, i also tend to agree with older accs ought to get the keys first… It’s not like all the keys would be given to them either as the amount of accs before announcement was half of 5k… I dont mean to offend anyone here… My reason being that the older acc holders wouldnt create multiple accs because there wasnt a need to (unless they got some insider info beforehand or just being weirdo)…

But then again, just stating my opinion and still gotta face reality since imc already decided to go by random chance…

I really do hope they worked out something to weed out those pesky multiple accs people…

As long as those users do not violate any rule or spamming advertisement, it’s fine by me.

Once again I spread the same reply! The Moderators are aware and are working on it so let’s all be patient and stop overthinking!

Oh also with the current number of users (10.8K) each of us has a chance of 46.29% And that’s A LOT

Wow thats a relief! =)

100% or 0% for me.
Never won anything out of luck.

i agree with you my friend

people should just accept it and take their chances.

I can understand you guys being upset that people are making multiple accounts. But how the heck do you guys know there haven’t been any counter measures? How do you guys know that all the accounts you login on aren’t going under 1 IP? Quit crying.

5 Likes

Liek if u cri evrytiem ・(>д<)·

Ah, the number’s even bigger now! Over 12 grand! The old forum community has likely been completely obliterated by us newcomers, sorry to hear that. :pensive:

which seriously need forum mods to be active

we only have one which is somewhat active lol

check out these legit user names:

3 Likes

that so obvious accounts

1 Like

Which is good because they are working on it

Multi-Accounts everywhere… QnQ

i wanna play OBT >.<