Tree of Savior Forum

Bugged party, more than 5 members on same party

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : ErioTouwa, Duaki, Maiden, lEnoisl, Nordestin, Benga and other 2 that is not showing on the screen, but i hope u guys can get it on some kind of log.

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2h50 july 22 2016

• Evidence

I hope its enought evidence proving the guild is exploiting and leveling 8 at same time. Maybe they even did earth tower or world bosses using this.

The group have no name, i guess they are using also some kind of
special characters manipulation to make the group name “empty” (and that also is against the rules i think)

7 Likes

I can get a video that was recorded at same time if necessary to show other members of the party.

Famosa BanService,foi ban te conhecer guys <3

They are probably using the “Alt + 255” (:slight_smile:
Btw, thanks for the post! MASS BAN IS COMING!

This bug/exploit was alrdy commented on other topic by @dougraiden I hope IMC now can hunt down the exploiters for this one and maybe even find the exploiters for the other issues reported there.

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max
I hope u guys check this out quick, they are still there exploiting.

2 Likes

I am not be surprised, I think there evidence for the ban and evidence more than sufficient for an investigation would be on the other reported bugs! obviously I expect a ban fast on this report

MAYBE THAT NOT happen if there was more CH… just saying…

The smart channel alocation is indeed poorly falling
It is so so sad when u get level to grind and there is no sufficient room when u get in the ‘only grind’ maps. :sunny:
The most sad part is this kind of thing doesn’t ruin the economy, it’s not like 30 pt man at world boss. Anyway would be funny if 210+ maps allow 5+ man party. Because the grind is so so boring at all… ± 70h of loneliness. :blush:

Well, I think 8/5 says enough.

More proof–
ppl blame channels and 5 minutes later they break the game… come on… just ban these players

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines banhammer of love on this people!

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max

waiting for reply

I wonder where the gm’s are , take more than 1 day to answer a post reporting a serious bug like this. where is the commitment of the IMC? you guys wanted proof, help you guys bringing evidence and that’s how you guys help us players? disappointed again.

1 Like

lol omg please ban them and fix this bug before more people abuse it @hkkim @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No

You guys will not take any measures against this ?.. vince on silute was banned for less than this, i hope IMC takes an side forward.

yep Vince was banned for using a script on a shout, nice to see how fair IMC is :slight_smile:

two days without response from GM’s. extremely ridiculous.

It’s so obvious they were exploiting the party bug just based on those 2 image. If the gms does not ban them then they must be BLIND lol :unamused: