Tree of Savior Forum

Let's make it happen can't do it without the community!

Actually you can creat a class reset scroll, reset to base class lvl 1 and then …
You give that character some the JOB EXP cards which make you come directly to the new tier each card.
Huehuehue.
BTW please change the pet AI like the AI of Malzahar 's Voidling, which target to mob affect by some skill -> mob hit by main character -> randomly anysh*t it show on sight. Much appreciation - So OP Hunter

1 Like

You don’t deserve a class reset, or even a stat reset. Get out of here.

HI I’M BACK

ME AND MY FUKING CAPS AND TO BE HONEST I WAN’T TO SHARE A STORY WITH YOU, ACCTUALY I DON’T JUST THOUGHT BETTER LAST NIGHT AND REALIZE THAT WE DON’T NEED A RESET CLASS

WE NEED A FULL SERVER RESET CUZ THIS GAME WAS LAUNHCED INCOMPLETE PURE HYPE WITH NO TEST 2 BETAS AND ALL THE BETA BUGS CAN BE FOUND IN GAME. EVEN MORE THAN THAT AFTER OFICIAL LAUNCH MORE BUGS HAPPENS.

LETS DISCUSS, TALK ABOUT IT WHAT IMC IS DOING WITH THE ■■■■■■■ MONEY THAT THEY ARE GETTING, I MY SPEND 7 DOLLARS MY SELF AND NOT SEE MY MONEY REVERTING IN SOME UPGRADE IN THIS GAME SO…

JUST THOUGHTS YOUR NEIGBOORHOOD FRIEND CAPSLOCKED

@Borel @haukinyau @Nekorin @Lenny @nuclearmissile @

dude, id lose a lot with a full server reset… i duno about class reset, its a cool idea, but its a bad one too =/

no moar imc :3 no moar imc :3 no moar imc :3 no moar imc :3 no moar imc :3 no moar imc :3

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So can i have all your item before you leave

Huehuehuehue :joy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2bQdQIfKPgOU1dqbWpmRzZpX0k/view?pref=2&pli=1

1 Like

NO LEAVING, GONNA GO ANOTHER CHAR =/ BUT THIS TIME NOT GONNA FOCUS THIS GAME JUST LEVELING AND WAIT AND WHEN THE TIME CAMES GONA WATCH THIS GAME DIE AND ENJOYNG WHILE WHACHTING

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DOUBT ME THAT THE GAME WAS PURE HYPE AND IT WILL DIE I SAY GOD BLESS AMERICA. LET’S COMBINE LIKE A MEGAZORD AND TOGETHER MAKE A BETTER GAME WE NEED A UNITY COMMUNTY TO GET THE GAME OUT OF THIS BIG HOLE THAT IMC IS THROWING HIM.

YES, WE CAN !!

TREE OF SAVIOR TODAY, TOS TOMORROW, TOS 4EVER !!!

@haukinyau @Ynirie @Borel @nuclearmissile @Lenny @nuclearmissile

BROTHER, COME TO THE BRIGHT SIDE, YOU ARE BLINDED BY THE OBLIVIUS TOUGTH THAT IMC CAN HANDLE THIS, IT CAN’T SORRY TO BRING THE NEWS FOR YOU.

IT WILL BE A APOCALIPSI, A RAGNAROK

THAT THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, KISSES

fu,cking casuals…

1 Like

Please help control the pleb population, have your noobs spayed or neutered. When you don’t it results in more people like the OP who feel compelled to type in all caps, like when someone is trying to talk to someone who doesn’t speak their language they start talking louder like its going to shatter the language barrier…take your finger off the caps key

Wow I got tagged, that’s unusual. YES WE CAN, SUCH CAPSLOCK.

HI GUYS CAPSLOCK HERE, YOU FRIEND !

JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT AS I PREDICTED WE HAVE RESETS, NOT JUST ONCE BUT TWICE. FUCKYOU ALL KNOW THE GAME STARTS, NO HARD FEELINGS HOPE WE CAN PARTY TOGETHER SOME ET. KISSES XOXO.

TREE OF SAVIOR TODAY, TOS TOMORROW, TOS 4EVER !!!

@haukinyau @Ynirie @Borel @nuclearmissile @Lenny @nuclearmissile

1 Like

wtf, never said there wouldn’t be class resets, i just want to you stop spamming things like that. Anyway all the others tagged ones here are banned or muted.