Tree of Savior Forum

Dex Swordie, for Max Evade and Cri

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t forget, you get about 34-36 bonus points from doing all the Main quests, secret quests, Zemya status and some bosses? o.o

At least that’s what I’m seeing max level players talk about on the ToS reddit o.o

Edit: Also you can use this site http://tos.codware.com/search for searching items with stats :3

1 Like

Hmmm I wouldn’t say min, about moderate, high maybe if you’re going Shinobi or Fencer but of course not always.

I’m sincerely curious when I ask this, but what do you guys see as the benefit of going pure DEX? For different builds. I was reading this This will answer (almost) all of your questions about the STR vs DEX debate (pvp not included) and for damage it (edit: pure DEX) seems off.

Doesn’t full dex build fall off after 230 mark due to the fact that you may crit a lot but your crits are not big enough due to lack of critical attack gained from strength.

Even my Fencer is not going full dex but getting at least some strength in there.

You need some CON or magic mob rekt you.

Well, you have to consider the fact that for PvP, you need CON and DEX. Then, if you invest is STR as well, you’re splitting your points between 3 stats, probably gaining a fairly negligible amount of damage while weakening your survivability and accuracy.

Also, as explained in another thread about Highlander’s 50% crit attack boost attribute, crit attack is a “noob trap”. The crit attack stat is added as a flat value after crit damage is calculated (which is +50%). So it’s not as valuable as it seems at first (which is also why it’s still viable to go Pelt C2 instead of HL in a Barb-Dopple build).

Please correct me if I’m wrong. This is all just based on my own opinions and research.

1 Like

3 Likes

Im massacring hydrids too, i wonder what those people are thinking.

1 Like

Le random magic attack hits you and gg… it’s a horrible status build.

Same logic goes to full str SW and full str archers. Probably more horrible than full dex swordie right?

1 Like

Hi there, would like to ask for advice here, My swordman build is str-dex almost 1-1 with emphasis on evasion instead of crit, would like to know is there a difference between Archer and Swordman evasion gained from every point of DEX ?
my friend’s archer evasion is 233 from 40 DEX and 5 leather mastery (doesn’t even wear full leather)
my swordman evasion is 263 from 60 DEX and 40 leather mastery (full leather equips)
Mine is lvl 80, archer is 83. How come the evasion difference is negligible?
PS : I didn’t look at Archer equips but I wear Brigandine boots (EVA 51)
PS : No complaints about this build tho in PVE, other than magic monsters I pretty much tank every monsters up to 90 something with 90%+ dodge (Please don’t shoot me with it will rekt you in the future )

1 Like

Headgears, accessories(Rings, necklace), and armors affect your evasion and skills. He may had crystal bangle on and other +dex on armors. I have 992 evasion as sw3 cata3 dopple at lvl 248, most archers on this levels only have 700-800 eva unbuffs. Never had problems post lvl 200 maps, even magic attack monster.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check his equip when I see him again. So you can confirm the same stats apply to all class ? 1 DEX = 1 EVA ?

1 Like

Yes, in rank 7 though for every 3 dex gives 4 evasions on my part.