Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Yeah yeah yeah, i suck at geography, especially when its about asia or africa. Ironically enough: [quote=“black_light, post:128, topic:154507”]

From bangkok to amsterdam: 225msFrom bangkok to Albany: 291ms

Lets just say that best case scenario the pings are the same. This site happened to prove you wrong, but im willing to go that far.
[/quote]

My point still stands.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/details-on-the-founders-server-and-regional-servers/154507/130?u=black_light

I’m pretty happy about this decission! Even if I think EU should count all together and it would be 25%, I think at least they give us options so now we can purchae de packs and have fun, without having to worry about not spending the rewards

1 Like

Which part of having no option to choose from is an option in your opinion…? I mean… i have absolutely no idea what you mean…

Hm. So we got the transfer, but that is completely not sure for the server… I mean, who know if they will open EU/SEA server in 2 month/years/NEVER ?

Moreover this data that we can see in this topic is obviously stupid, you know that a lot of people did not buy because they were waiting an announcement on regional server ! Now, they can only cry and buy, or cry and go.

Tbh, i’m actually in big trouble deciding myself if I should support by buying or just wait, because I don’t believe this ■■■■ server transfer, when we’re not even accurate in having regional server…

I mean what a shitty investment you ask us to do… Come on.

2 Likes

Aw damn sweetie, should i write it again ?

And so what ?

Keep crying about everything and start playing something else; selfish boy/girl/whatever.

Because 1/6 of people can’t play with a decent ping you think that a poor company (because yep, apparently IMC needs money) should make a move for you ? What about the Latin or EU one ?

Unfortunately for you, it’s a society where the majority win against minority. What a pity, guess you’ll have to whine for next few month before playing. Or just be quiet until you play next month like the hypocrite you’re :slight_smile:

Exactly. I think EU players need to show continued support and spread the word. I’m imagining the transfer has no expiration either. This type of positive thinking is needed.

They delivered us with news and we can resume our anxious holding of breaths as April 28th approaches with the new servers.

3 Likes

The staff need to be available during the prime hours of the server like they are in every other major MMO that runs.

They can’t be in both the prime hours of a US West server and an EU server but they can for a US West and US East hence you 'd need to hire another set of support staff for the EU servers (or SEA servers).

The staff would also not be able to really share time between the various servers.
Anyway we’ll just have to wait and see if they open any regional servers in the future.

I trust my speedtest, not some random site
From VN to Berlin:

From VN to Virginia US:

3 Likes

Ping from my place (Viet Nam):

http://imgur.com/ii93yiS

Ping from my Netherland server:

http://imgur.com/ZVlKMGA

EU <=> SEA have the worst routing…

Even EU > West Coast is much better than SEA > West Coast.

2 Likes

If you use your head a bit, you’ll see that data is not stupid, they only using this because the server not open yet.
wait for F2P phase …and hope we’ll be seeing new data

IMC didn’t make an EU server because not enough EU players brought the Founders pack.

EU Players didn’t buy the founders pack because IMC didn’t make an EU Server.

Can you see the mirror in the statements? :slight_smile:

Hoping my statement gets trend copy pasted ad nausium to be honest to get the point across!

10 Likes

More like it’s unfortunate that there are people like you. I don’t mind not spending at all, it’s just a disappointment I’ll get over. I’m enjoying PSO2 JP anyways.

1 Like

Just a note?

How can an EU server which 44% of the purchases would enjoy.
Not sustain itself xD?

Just a question?

@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_John

?

7 Likes

That’s solemnly your opinion.

I don’t think an EU server needs an EU based staff at all. It can be managed entirely remotely, because the NA server is managed entirely remotely. Even WoW started off with EU servers but no local EU community managers, until later when the game grew.

As far as I understand not even the entire IMC staff are even located in America, only a few are. They have some located in Korea, some in America and they are in constant communication with them.

This would explain the speed of which communication is given to us and why it is very hard work for a certain active Julie on these forums.

1 Like

that data is pointless dude, i mean it is raw data, they don’t even group the EU and SEA but separate in many parts, that is ■■■■■■■ eye powder come on…

But yea sure, f2p data would be way more interesting, but it means that we must wait and hope (or pray or whatever) that they will look this data when time will come, who know if they will ?

i dunno it looks like that’s too much uncertain bullshit to pay 50 bucks…

Interesting data would also have been, revenue/region.
Since EU is often like the milking cow on steam with those expensive euro prices…

4 Likes

Yep, some guys are missing that if they don’t open a server for the 25% of EU/Russian players, why would they do it later ? Like, when there will be 75% of EU/Russian players ? :joy:
Especially when there were 4 servers during iCBT2…

Moremoreover giving ONE piechart never proved anything… Come on guys, that’s too big. Don’t make us believe that you’re decision is based on this one chart :stuck_out_tongue:

The casual that I am would have loved to play with you but, of course, I totally support the fact that you, SEA players, should be acknowledged and have a pacific server !

@scarethemonkeys
I would love to play with you too but… hey, I’d rather play with my fellow Europeans using a good liaison rather than with you, friendly North Americans, using a bad one ! Sorry mate :confused:

4 Likes

Cant counterargument because i would have to be there in order to do tracing and pinging. Skeptically, but I will trust your word on it. Going along with that notion, this leaves us with roughly 28-30% of the founder buyers being closer to the EU.
The question still stands: how much % is needed for them to invest in an EU server?

Also if i may ask:

• Were you part of the cbt? If yes how good/bad was play with 250 ping?
  • Why are you not connecting to the korean servers?

No EU server no money. Refund and wait. Id rather play Darksouls3 in the meantime.

1 Like