Tree of Savior Forum

Damage of the Cannoneer Class

does the feint+barrage combo still work?

Im thinking of doing a A2-Ranger2-X-Rogue-Canon2 build

I did A3>Sapper3>Canno2 full Dex and love it
put traps and go kneeling shot +1000 PAtk bonus and im just lv 250

Going A2-QS3-Appraiser-Cannon2. Lvl 207 so soon rank 7 for Cannon 1.

Stats points in STR (70 invested into DEX atm, 15 into CON). Maybe not the best choice but itā€™s fine in dungeons/missions so far and I have no 170-190 Hunting Grounds gear.

Didel Grand Cross planned as soon as lvl 220. I really feel like Running Shot needs it.

Now, I just need to see if Cannoneerā€™s SP consumption will ruin the fun before the end of the daily reset event :frowning:

let me know how this one goes! im really interested in this.

Iā€™ve tired wugushi, sapper and i feel like i dont enjoy it as much as QS variantā€¦ so probably gonna end up going back to that

I had a A1-Qs3-Ro2-Ca2 already tried out. [running shot] + [bazooka] gave me 20k (+0 enh vista cannon) splash auto atks that pretty much out dpsā€™s everything else in the kit when Iā€™m allowed to just AA in peace. hereā€™s some number crunching I did a couple of weeks back.

oh thats great. thanks for the link up again. I didnt look back that far in these posts!

omg im gonna be so sad when the reset event is over cos i keep resetting everyday lol

Thinking about a similar build. Do you still use ranger attacks at C2, like barrage?

Youā€™d be using [ranger]barrage as filler damage, and crit shot for filler damage when your cannoneerā€™s rotation on skills is on cooldown. Barrage is still pretty decent damage, and shoots out faster than pre-patch [ranger]barrage.

Thx. I used ranger just to be comfy on early levels, but ended up liking it. Crit Shot is a good filler? Going a2 ranger3 so I was thinking about maxing barrage, steady, bounce and spiral.

well event is about to end, i currently have a A1>QS3>Appraiser>Scout1> going Cannoner 2 still level 222 so no cannoner atm, im doing this path atmhttps://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333d8ff.152545.112f334f556175.15234552.14213545.314a556575 stats 100STR/50CON/Rest DEX, any suggestion about gear(this is mostly a PvE/GvG char), would this work ā€œdecentlyā€ to solo/duo? i dont want to be top damage so just want to know if it is viable atm atm still using cafrisun maybe changing into roxona leather/ibre set using didel grand cross and arde dagger

Just as wynntastic said pretty much. Iā€™ve also always really liked having barrage as a long rage mob pull while solo farming, lets you stand in the middle of large groups without moving around and breaking leashes. And yeh itā€™s still a decent damage skill if you get point blank and the new fast animation with a little dex helps you unload it pretty quick.

Time bomb arrow iā€™ve always thought was meh, crit shot for filler as mentioned. I take high anchoring for the attrib (it got buffed) but donā€™t use it much.

Other stuff could work fine, maybe better instead of ranger even, I just really like steady aim dmg and having crit shot and barrage. I tried sapper 2 and 3 instead of ranger this week and it can probably be pretty good with a good bow / xbow for broom trap but I felt it just clogged up my rotation.

Now with a reset scroll with 13hrs left, am left feeling whether should I continue on with the route of being a cannoneer. The damage vs the investment into the attributes and weapon just doesnā€™t really hold up.

Any ideas on how to improve damage of cannoneer? Iā€™m running a full strength cannoneer with around 3.6k patk (+8 lionhead cannon with 2x lv7 reds and silver hawk), attributes on all cannon skills are at least lv51. Everything just get out dpsed by my sapper c3 within the build.

I understand totally what you mean. I planned my Sapper-Scout as a Cannoneer in Rank 8 but the damage was not satisfying. Taking Sapper 3 improves my damage of Stake Stockade by ~1400 and my damage of Broom Trap by ~1600 with a 150STR-100DEX-build. General I feel quite comfortable with play style of a cannoneer but right now I do not have any good reason adding the Cannooneer. Maybe I will wait until I get informations about the Cannoneer 3 and the cannoneer balance patch.

One thing I donā€™t like about Cannoneer C2 is that it needs STR, some CON and SPR, and possibly DEX for Bazooka or for previous ranks like QS3. CON because you take a lot of damage being mostly immobile and slow, especially if you use Bazooka. SPR because of high sp cost on every skill except Bazooka, combined with small sp pool.

A>QS3>Appraiser>Rogue>Canno 200 dex rest str is good?

I donā€™t think we really benefit from rogue.
Sure, sneak hit is a plus on the critical side, but youā€™re better off going archer 2 for the extra crit rate on swift step instead.
And for Cannoneer, you should pour everything into strength, your skills have ridiculously high scaling that raw physatk is better than attacking fast.

Today I found an Agvara Cannon Recipe and now I have the question if should use this recipe or should I use a Pajoritas Cannon. The Agvara Cannon has the higher weapon Atk but also some mali stats and only one socket. The Pajoritas Cannon has 2 Socket, no mali stats but a lower weapon atk. The weapon atk difference between Agvara Cannon and Pajoritas Cannon with both on an enhancement +11 is 273 for the Agvara Cannon.

Currently testing a3>sapp2>appraiser>cannon2
Kneeling shot, swift step, overestimate

swift step + overestimate

Critting around 40-44k each hit with Cannon barrage when rushing 200 dun

So far im not enitrely amused, but i like the idea of running around with a big cannon!

just wait till you can use 315 cannon, fairly cheap.

Skipping sapper 3 means you lose a huge bonus attribute to broomtrap at circle 3. Just wanted to point that out.