Tree of Savior Forum

Siege tank: A1-Qs3-Ro2-Ca2

Yeah. [bazooka] + AA = 15k. Do take note my [cannon shot] is at 0% attribute.

My friend does 44k though. [bazooka] + [running shot] + AA = 44k. She is still testing though. I don’t have permission to show the screenshot yet ^_^.

Cannon Shot isn’t level 10?

Nope. 2020202020202020

Ohh. Makes sense then.

I think a Lv.10 Cannon Shot on Bazooka, 0% enhance would be doing about the same as Bazooka + Lv.7 Running Shot AAs

[cannon shot] can go 44k with 0% attribute?

Maybe at 100% sure. The diff between lv1 and lv10 is 3270. That x1.5 for crit makes 4905 bringing it roughly to 20k, then 40k at 100% attribute. I still have the 14day skill reset so I could try that.

Shouldn’t it be:

3270 * Skill Mod * Crit Mod * Bazooka Mod
= 3270 * 2.5 * 1.5 * 1.5
= 18,393

However, it’s still not high enough

Well I can’t really test anything since both my Cannoneers don’t have QS3

Bazooka + RS + Crit AA could either be

Cannon AA + RS Additional Damage
= (Stats + 4983) * Bazooka * Crit + (Stats + 4983) * Crit * RS
= (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 1.5 + (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 2.8

Or maybe just:

= (Stats + 4983) * Bazooka * Crit * RS
= (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 2.8

Both formulas could fit the damage from your friend (43k and 42k respectively, assuming Crit Bazooka AA is 15k without RS)

Lv.10 Cannon Shot without enhance is like:

= (Stats + 5117) * Skill Mod * Bazooka * Crit
= (Stats + 5117) * 2.5 * 1.5 * 1.5

Yeah without enhance, the RS AAs are going to be stronger, but not too far

Because of the disappointment with [growling] immune mobs, I’m looking at this for a new cannoneer build.

D’aww those enemies are few, there’s like a ton on the snow maps but not many on 300+ maps.

Well, a hunter has died </3

I’m still on life support. I can’t reset yet :slight_smile: Right now I’m looking for a way to keep the pet alive in 300+ maps. It just dies too fast.

Only way is: there’s no way.
The only way to compensate for this is actually stop playing like any other non pet reliant character and start playing around the pet, it’s hard since you want to mostly attack one target or do something but your pet is so not reliable that it won’t happen.

So, instead of playing with your character as the center of the screen it is best to accomodate your strategy to where the pet is, closet enemy to the pet will be the target, retreat to the pet, wait for it to die and use growling. It’s a mobile and close quarter playstyle mostly because the pet is useless and one will have to accommodate for that.

Since I am an A2H3Fal3 I’ve only A2 and no other missile type of attacks, accommodating this playstyle became mandatory and an easy transtition, but, you’re a cannoner so playing to satisfy your hunter side might starve your cannoner.

Perhaps you’ll find something to allow both clases to coexist and do as you want instead of playing a headache every time you log in. Best of luck.

I’m at the point where I ride the pet to “get him in place” to growl. That or [rush dog] to an enemy “in the middle” then growl. In fact, I believe making hunter skills “rideable” will fix a lot of issues.

Negotiate this for me pls @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Letitia. Rideable hunter skills.

Heheh, a moving Growling is the thing I’ve most craved. since carve world tree is superior to growling,the pet is so easy to take out making growling way less reliable, if growling were to have the “move around” thing going for it would be sweet.

Rush dog, coursing, retrieve. All of them are also unreliable with the pathfanding this game has, I take you’ve already noticed the pet sometimes stare at an enemy right infront of it without enacting the skill.

They should of made them teleport to the target with a 1 second animation, the pet did not need to have an AI. Of course things would of need to be rebalance like a way to dispell hunter skills if such a thing were to have happened, hunter was briefly thought in a designers mind, he began designing it and a dog with a puffy tail went through the office making hunter be what it is now.

Hunter's birth

https://youtu.be/ivPFlKyeypU?t=17

1 Like

IMC programers could just change 1 line and make Coursing work on bosses only as DOT (without CC).

you know of the addon Mount 'er good?

when you try mounting a growling pet, it moves the pet to your location but most of the time, like around 70-90% of the time, you can’t mount the pet, but it continues to growl hence achieving a pseudo mobile growling. Repeated press of mount button will mount you though and make the pet stop growling

1 Like

I do not use any addons, I’m a very very paranoid individual, so unless I gave myself the time to review the code I wouldn’t use something that I’ve no official communication medium.

Also, would probably wreck my already beloved play style ;p

just thought it would help. I’d share all i know about hunters for fellow hunters :smiley:

Well, thank you anyway.

I long for the day hunter is made useful as the support it is supposed to be.

I wonder what will happen to my beloved rushdog the day stats are switched. Weapons will increase their damage, the formula will change and it will also change companion’s stats.

Will rush dog remain as 2.5 pet atk, what will happen? will hunter keep outdamaging my red icon falconer?

Praise will finally be turned into a % thing along with pointing?
Will defense decrease from coursing & retrieve be % aswell?
So many questions…

Yet I’ve only one demand: ALLOW ME TO SWITCH BOTH OF MY COMPANIONS GEAR WITHOUT GOING TO THE LODGE.

This is very good info

1 Like

Ok, I decided to break down the skill choices for cannoneer and their dps vs burst potential in ktest numbers.

[cannon shot] or [shootdown]
116.8 - 174.4 dps
584 - 872 burst

[siege burst]
114.14 - 170.57 dps
799 - 1194 burst

[cannon blast]
68.8 - 102.8 dps
1720 - 2570 burst

[cannon barrage]
89.09 - 114 dps
2940 - 3762 burst

I want to add [bazooka] to this list, but I don’t know how it is calculated at all. Since cannons don’t have an off-hand attack (via “c”) I don’t know how to even guess [bazooka]'s damage.

Max lv [cannon shot] and [shoot down] will cost a lot of SP (dunno if pots alone can sustain it. Right now it’s on par with [running shot] + [bazooka] at “free” sp cost. The only vids I could find are from Bong Tos but he doesn’t use [bazooka] at all :sob: What’s frustrating is he is a a2-qs3-app-cannon2 but he didn’t even try [running shot] + [bazooka].

Weeeeeee edit

~13k [bazooka] AA turned into ~30k with [running shot]

Plugging in values in the formula from here with an average of 2581.5 2ndary atk

damage = (779%) x 2581.5 x 1 + (0) = 20109.885 which is roughly the same in the video’s lv1 [siege burst]

Pluging in skill factor for lv1 and lv10 [cannon shot] we get 15075.96 at lv1 and 22510 at lv10. Lv50 attributes puts that at 18844.95 at lv1 and 28138.35 at lv10. [bazooka]'s 50% should push it further to 28267.425 at lv1 and 42206.25 at lv 10.

Video shows roughly 1 AA per sec in [bazooka] so ~30k means ~150k AA damage and ~28k to ~42k [shoot down] damage per 5 sec.

Seems you can skip [cannon shot] and [shoot down] if you are a Qs3.

Ok, definitely taking rogue2 on my cannoneer.