Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

Considering there is a level 50 Dungeon and world chat is a good way of finding a party, raising the requirement that high that would be a stupid decision. If they are going to make the item unusable to a majority of players just to stop bots they might as well take it out altogether. No world chat for anyone.

why do you need a LA server? you should have good pings on NA serverā€¦

Good stuff right there! thank you for listening to us!

(i plan to save those dungeon resets for a looooong while for high level marathon runs)

Not really, South America is pretty big, so while in the North people get 100ms ping, in the South (Argetina for example) gets > 200ms minimum.

I wanted to build a corsair with dual wielding, but then i realized that the dual wielding is an active button and with 160ms I simply canā€™t :frowning:

oh nooooo, i dont wanna see them T_T

i think a good limit that would be high enough would be at lvl90, considering lvl90 dungeons, shout is actually quite useful when youā€™re already inside the dungeon and a member disconnects and doesnā€™t come back for a reason or you all went inside then suddenly one of your members miscounted his dungeon entry and canā€™t enter, the people inside can shout recruitment from inside

lvl50 dungeons are a bit on the easy side and a bit too low to be a requirement imho

Do you mean like in BnS ?
They gonna try to add us or even spam whisper us ?

lv40 is fine; itā€™ll take longer than 2h to get to lv40, and then they canā€™t just spam steam refunds for new accounts.
it wonā€™t be instant, but it will slow spammers down a lot over time.

Good job IMC, you earn my trust and wallet once again.

Ya Im loveing this game so far and these guys are listening to the community and Iā€™m loveing that!!! :grin:

YEEEEEAAAAAH! Finally weā€™ve got lvl limit for megaphones!

how about they should implement a ā€œparty-finderā€? which players can post for recruitment members in certain dungeons. that way it wont be hard to look for party members across the area.

They will just setup their levels now.

beating the commanderfailedload boss

well, only time can tell if it will be effective, one step at a time i guess

OMFG and no news about missing DLC packs.

1 Like

Lookā€¦ iā€™m very sorry to say this but this will absolutly not solve the problemā€¦ whatā€™s lvl 40 for a bot to reach? expecially with increased spawn rate (that you guys absolutly did good to increase)? :confused:

wait so all the critical stuff like server stability your more concerned about missing DLC packs that they are most likely aware of and will resolve it in the futureā€¦ let them resolve the more critical issues then deal with DLC packs.

Is it good if any account thatā€™s being block by more than 5-20% of ppl (online) in server they will get permanent ban from every chat box until they sent request for unlock ban to GM and Staff?

words from mr negativity himself who know every correct way to dealing with problemsā€¦

DUDE they listen until later when they can find a more permanent solution they have given us a band aid to a current issue that is in reasonable stature so it does not damage the community too much in a form of a restriction to who useā€™s them for selling items or finding groups wile hampering RMT spammers.

We all know its not going to stop them fully but at least its something so do us a favour and stop with the hole egocentric negative attitude to anything that is remotely positive because all I see is pessimistic rather then constructive criticism.

1 Like