Tree of Savior Forum

Starter's Guide and How to Redeem Your DLC Bonuses

For the F2P server transfer, can we transfer to any F2P server or, for example, SEA can only transfer to another SEA server?

I did all those steps friend :frowning: and there is no premium items in my inventory :frowning: and yes, the items onthe mail are blacked :frowning:

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

Its my support msg, but im without my DLC items yet:
Thank you for contacting us. We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Premium Items, and try to resolve it as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for news and updates regarding the issue you have experienced.

at least they responsed you, I’m still waiting lol

same answer for me for my ticket. still no items in mail and inventory.

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie what should we do after sending a ticket? how much time should we wait for returning our items?

Sorry falko I’m not too sure what’s going on right now because I’ve re-deemed my items as soon as the game started so after many patches I’m not sure if it became a bug if I made a proper guide to show I would but I’ve already done it :bow:

I got Exclusive Access 3, redeem it in game.

then I buy another Exclusive Access 2, which till now still not get it
Sent Ticket Already - Unanswered

helo dev, can you at least reply the ticket.
seems got few people have same issue

Alright,so they reply this to me:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us! First of all, thank you so much for byuing Founder’s Pack and supporting Tree of Savior. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may caused you.

In order to get more info on this bug, could we ask you to filled out the following questions? The info will help us to fix this issue.

1)Time of Item Claim Attempt:
2)DLC Pack Type (DLC Pack 1/2/3):
3)items Missing ENTIRELY or PARTIALLY? (If partially, please, specify the missing items.):

We look forward to hear back from you

If you have further concerns do not hesitate contact us again.

Thank you.
Tree of Savior Support Team

How do I reply back? there is no reply button :frowning:

I receveid that again after send a ticket, and nothing resolved :rage:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us. We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Premium Items, and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. In order to get more info on this bug, could we ask you to filled out the following questions? The info will help us to fix this issue.

1. Your Server Name:
  2. DLC Pack Type (DLC Pack 1/2/3):
  3. Your Team Name
  4. Your Character Name:
  5. Time of Item Claim Attempt:
  6. Items Missing ENTIRELY or PARTIALLY? (If partially, please, specify the missing items.)

Regards,

OMFG 5 days past - no DLC pack
No respond when this error will fixed
WTF i paid for?

6 days past and counting…
Third ticket send and the same auto msg :

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us again! First of all, Thank you so much for availing Founders Package and Supporting Tree of Savior.

We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Compensation Items, and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,

Is there really any human on the Support team? or are we recieving automatic responces?

Aaaaaaaand it’s a week =/

I opened my founder pack 1 before I read the post that GM asking not to claim jus yet. I wasted my founder pack1 at Klaipeda. And Klaipeda is disastrous that cannt even play on. I started new at SEA server again. I hope I can claim my founder pack1 on my SEA server again… This is rather annoyed that u pay for the most expensive pack while u not enjoying what u paid for… Further I do purchase founder pack 2&3 too. Lucky I still manage to use 2&3 on SEA server. Anyway GM seriously should look into this. This is not fair to customer such supportive…

@Staff Come on, give us something to chew up :frowning:

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie any news? I’m really getting mad about this… I paid for those Items…

I finally received my items, 1 a week of frustration :rage:

How did you get it?
I didn’t receive any items for almost 2 week :frowning:

Me neither =/ seriously, it’s been 2 weeks…

I know the game is free but if you put something to sale, an item or a service, you better sell it properly and make sure to treat those paying you really well, even if the money I paid is to support your game and not really for the bonus items, how do you think I feel supporting a game that treats me like this after I paid to help it? Also the game needs to make it clearer that you are going to loose every bonus item you got after getting them on your first character. If you ever have to delete that character all your items will also be gone, but not your money, your money is really well kept. Not only one but a couple of friends and other people have got their rewards on the only server available at the time, because why not? We are going to have fun and explore this new game we know nothing about. Well at least now we know the game is unforgiving and really punishing, so punishing, that even getting the DLC pack felt punishing in the end.