Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@STAFF_Ethan
have you information about the
Party Item Distribution fix ?
The Party Item Distribution dosent work.

1 Like

Oh yeah! This is really annoying!

Soā€¦ whatā€™s it lookin like? Possibility of an early finish? I ask because Iā€™m trying to decide if I should sleep or wait and no life in an hour or two.

The fact that they actually take player suggestion in mind is already a plus on my bookā€¦now how about those chat filtersā€¦especially the word ā€œClassā€

@Icarus Weā€™re still working on that problem. Apologies for the inconvenience. Weā€™ll let you know as soon as we have a permanent fix.

1 Like

then get better gearā€¦ and be on the equal level.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lookā€¦ i have yhou blocked from the time you actually said you donā€™t answer to words but at toughts people have because i really donā€™t want anything to do with a totally failed psychic person with serious brain damage that doesnā€™t even know how to write something correctltā€¦ you REALLY need to leave me alone and stop answering my posts, really cause youā€™re starting to seem like an harrassing forum stalker

@STAFF_Ethan will you ATTEMPT to fix the dungeon problem with todayā€™s patch?

1 Like

OMG! i reg only to say THANK YOU IMC!

forum stalker? you made a comment on a very popular post so because you donā€™t like people going against your words you claim them to be a forum stalker wow you have a ego lets put this nugget of Information out.

When someone comments on a forum specially that of a popular one you have to accept that anything you or someone else said can be held accountable TO EVERYONE comment just because you donā€™t like my comments or anyone who shares a similarity in mind-set does not make us stalking you its just every time I read a post that is like for instance the announcement I tend to see you posting some negative comment that is pessimistic at best rather then constructive criticism.

If you truly ignored me why did you just respond also why did you claim me as a forum stalker when you are posting on very popular threads are you becoming one of those people who dislike other people comments that now your trying to find ways to silence them by using harassment claims?

That would be because unluckily the ā€œblockā€ feature on the forum suck and even if you block someone yes, you donā€™t get the notification for the answer, but you still get the ā€œunreadā€ upgrade to the post and you still can read their answersā€¦ such a shameā€¦

But let me make this clear as a final answer to you as much as i never said something like iā€™m about to beforeā€¦ be honored youā€™ve forced me to.

On one side we have me, a guy that studied psychology and management, that even before finishing the studies managed to publish many books at a national level, that has been recognized as a genious by hundred of his customers, professors and reviewersā€¦ that has the hobby of videogames and actually manage to give constructive feedbacks and suggestions to actually help improve the gameā€¦ and that was already actually proved to be right by the company own changes since, until now, every change that IMC did for the best of the game in the last couple of months i already had suggested before hand.

On the other side we have you, a little ā– ā– ā– ā–  of a person that wonder around the forum hunting down peopleā€™s post to purposely create flame and clash with them, totally unable to give any possible costructive feedback or suggestion, that barely know how to write a complete phrase or use his brain in a logical way and that, even when someone actually says the same thing as you cause you had the luck of spitting out something that actually makes senbse, is so eager to create flame to answer shittalking them saying that youā€™re answering to ā€œthe hidden meaning of the wordsā€, twisting wathever answer you read to your liking in order to be able and shittalking them.

Soā€¦ you want to keep ā€œhuntingā€ my posts down? ok do it if that makes you feel betterā€¦ in a forum i canā€™t actually have you go and get the psychological help you so higly need so iā€™ll be glad to just let you shittalk every good thing you lie your eyes onā€¦ but from this point onward everytime iā€™ll see your name iā€™ll just stop reading and moe on because reallyā€¦ thereā€™s not a worse way to actually deteriorate as an intelligent beeing that having anything to do with a complete idiot.

Please take you little discussion with akligoth5000 somewhere else, we donā€™t need your TL;DR response while we wait for news related to maintenance, and I couldnā€™t care less who you are or what you studied. Thanks.

3 Likes

Megaphone level restriction is still low. Iā€™ve seen level 35 bots in the game.

let me shorten that you cant handle someone going against your mentality/opionalā€¦ welcome to the internet full of people with other optional that is not your own.

You can write up all the paragraphs all you want to try and convince me or other how wrong you think we are and try to call us all the names under the sun but the moment you post something in a PUBLIC DOMAIN its under scrutiny from everyone provided its about the subject matter your impeding as they say freedom of speech if you proclaim because ā€œthe mean man on the internetā€ is harassing you hereā€™s a idea donā€™t comment on public forums if you donā€™t like it simple as that the moment you respond to anyone you accept what they have said with a mentality of the following a positive or negative.

As I said I donā€™t follow your posts you always post on popular post that I visit so what your telling everyone I am not allowed to post on forums because you got there first? you sound like you watched lion king with the following alterations ā€œwhat ever you comment/like belongs to you and Kaligoth5000 is not allowed to comment onā€.

I really would welcome an anti-killsteal rule.
They are even more annoying than the bots.

2 Likes

maybe they will increase it but they must test it for now.

@BlaXun As Iā€™ve sort of mentioned above, the ā€˜dungeon problemā€™ isnā€™t an individual problem that we can single out and fix. It is connected with many other issues and therefore we will need some more time. Apologies for the inconvenience on that matter.

1 Like

I sure do hope so. And add rank restriction too if they do