Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

YEEEEEAAAAAH! Finally we’ve got lvl limit for megaphones!

how about they should implement a “party-finder”? which players can post for recruitment members in certain dungeons. that way it wont be hard to look for party members across the area.

They will just setup their levels now.

beating the commanderfailedload boss

well, only time can tell if it will be effective, one step at a time i guess

OMFG and no news about missing DLC packs.

1 Like

Look… i’m very sorry to say this but this will absolutly not solve the problem… what’s lvl 40 for a bot to reach? expecially with increased spawn rate (that you guys absolutly did good to increase)? :confused:

wait so all the critical stuff like server stability your more concerned about missing DLC packs that they are most likely aware of and will resolve it in the future… let them resolve the more critical issues then deal with DLC packs.

Is it good if any account that’s being block by more than 5-20% of ppl (online) in server they will get permanent ban from every chat box until they sent request for unlock ban to GM and Staff?

words from mr negativity himself who know every correct way to dealing with problems…

DUDE they listen until later when they can find a more permanent solution they have given us a band aid to a current issue that is in reasonable stature so it does not damage the community too much in a form of a restriction to who use’s them for selling items or finding groups wile hampering RMT spammers.

We all know its not going to stop them fully but at least its something so do us a favour and stop with the hole egocentric negative attitude to anything that is remotely positive because all I see is pessimistic rather then constructive criticism.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@STAFF_Ethan
have you information about the
Party Item Distribution fix ?
The Party Item Distribution dosent work.

1 Like

Oh yeah! This is really annoying!

So… what’s it lookin like? Possibility of an early finish? I ask because I’m trying to decide if I should sleep or wait and no life in an hour or two.

The fact that they actually take player suggestion in mind is already a plus on my book…now how about those chat filters…especially the word “Class”

@Icarus We’re still working on that problem. Apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll let you know as soon as we have a permanent fix.

1 Like

then get better gear… and be on the equal level.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Look… i have yhou blocked from the time you actually said you don’t answer to words but at toughts people have because i really don’t want anything to do with a totally failed psychic person with serious brain damage that doesn’t even know how to write something correctlt… you REALLY need to leave me alone and stop answering my posts, really cause you’re starting to seem like an harrassing forum stalker

@STAFF_Ethan will you ATTEMPT to fix the dungeon problem with today’s patch?

1 Like