Tree of Savior Forum

[Cleric] Help me build a Full INT Priest!

Hey guys ! Whats up ?

I’m here to ask some questions about the Cleric build I’m currently playing.
Since I’m clueless about the game, I would love some comments and advice on this.

I’m specially worried about the Buff limits and if I would be able to heal counting on Heal 10 and Mass Heal 1 only.
Again, I have no idea how late game dungeons and PvP work - is Full Support/Healer a thing ??

I’m level 60+ ATM and my stats are like 30 CON rest INT.

Here is the link for the Final Skill build I had in mind:

Cleric > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Cleric C2 > Kabbalist

Right now I would only get Bless 5 to put Mass Heal from 1 to 6, and probably Cure 1 to get 3 points of DPZ.
Kabbalist seems nice, but Plague Doc is not out of question.

My goal here is to try and find the best build - for parties and PvE oriented - I can since I’m already Priest C2 full INT, knowing that I can reset my skills but not sure about reseting stats.
Is it worth to go the Chaplain route ? Are there better options for this full INT Priest (Maybe Paladin ?)?

Thank you all in advance :wink:

Are you focusing on support or solo?
Paladin is STR oriented, and Krivis is good for INT-based builds at early levels esp for solo DPS, but you already got Priest2.
Chaplain will be for a certain playstyles, if you’re confident you wanna go Chaplain you can start your research from there.

Tossing over something I found

‘Full support’ is a difficult concept in ToS. A lot of solo DPS builds can be used for support. Other than Monk, almost all cleric classes have skills that are made to support parties. If you have a good set of skills, you’ll be wanted.
People aren’t gonna expect you to have every single buff skill needed.

Thanks for the reply acolyte !

I wanna build a character to play with a party, doesn’t matter if it’s full support.
My main concern on going Chaplain is that INT seems useless and I got a lot of it. :disappointed_relieved:

I guess I should invest more on SPR, but did all my previous points go to waste ?

Also, would Heal 10 and Mass Heal 6 be enough ?

Some STR monks here have said that they can heal their party properly with Cleric2, but you want to have as many damage-reducing/nullifying skills instead of too focused on heals. On higher level maps/dungeons for example, Revive is important because you don’t expect heals can keep them alive 100% of the time.

Plus sometimes offense is the best defense - if they can dish as much damage, run around and step on even your Heal5 tiles and continue healing, rinse and repeat, that works too.

If you want Chaplain (or pretty much INT priest), there seems to be a lot of discussion here on both possible builds and how INT/SPR contributes to priest-chaplain

There’s no such thing as a ‘waste’, but there are less useful ones. Being a cleric and priest means that one of the stats will be useful to you one way or another. STR/DEX is more for monks and paladins, while INT/SPR can be used by priests too.

You just got to have a vision on your build path and work it out from there. Stat usually falls into place after you have a solid vision of your build and playstyle.

Also another Kabbalist path option: