Tree of Savior Forum

Is this Kabbalist build good?

So, is this build good? Do you guys recommend any changes?

I’ll go 4 CON 1 SPR every 5 lvls. Is this right? Cuz CON gives me HP, resistance and more weight to carry those cleric items needed to use some skills.
SPR will give me mana, mana regen and block chance, right?
I guess I will not need INT points cuz I have a swordsman with me, he will do the damage and I will cure/buff.
Thank u, guys! =D

So, that Chaplain class. Is it better then Oracle? If so, why?

In my opinion this is probably the best buils for kabbalist. Priest 3 for obvious reasons is a great choice, Oracle is great and really underrated and with all those buffs krivis is mandatory.
I would just add a point in forecast as it can be usefull in PvP and later on, is nice to predict a elementarist meteor before it falls in your head and would forget those wears number-name kabbalist skills, you will need the Wheels thing that I forgot the name as it will be, along with zaibas, your only way of dps :sweat:

1 Like

I don’t understand. If you have a swordman, why you need a lot of Con?

Cuz Con gives me more Weight, so I can carry more of those items needed to use some skills…
Otherwise, I found this build minutes ago:

I guess I will follow it cuz I will only need to autoattack (with some buffs) and Plague Doctor is the best support class of all time, I was told…

What! How your Kabbalist build became PD build? :cold_sweat:

So sorry for Kabbalist. :sob:

from my experience and opinion if you go for krivis, make it C2 or 3 or else give it up, at C2 you will get attribute that make zaibas an aoe and It will surely help much, My healer is at 200 currently with krivis1 and I’ve found that only zaibas of krivis1 is quite poor at high level. Krivis1 is not so bad, you’ll get daino and zalcia which is surely good but to think losing 1 circle for these, maybe we have a better choice.
For Chaplain. the reason why people go for Chaplain after priest3 is that the chaplain is like a priest4. It’s skills amplify priest’s skills. And I’d say if you have priest3, chaplain will be far better than an oracle for you.
For plague doctor build. Wurstbar has given a best reason why his build is among the best choice , and I can’t deny him
Myself, just start a new character aiming for Cleric> priest3>chaplain and will decide for r6and7 later, if possible will be oracle>kabbalist or if I find cleric1 is not enough for healing, will go for cleric2>PD (if no oracle,I need PD’s blood letting for debuff prevention)