Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric/Priest full support stat help

So I am playing a Cleric/Priest and will be going full support,and I plan to do the same build on release, so I am just wondering how I should put my stats in yall think?
I have been doing Int/some SPR and some Con.
Do yall think I should put some into str/dex or keep going with what I am doing? Also does Int make Heal, well, Heal for more? lol.
Thank you

Depends on your build tbh. cleric/priest is just a tiny part of it.

• Int is good for magic damage only though, the bonus healing scales flatly while health reaches into the thousands. aka it won’t matter. Use it if you want to deal spell dmg on the side.
  • Spr is good combined with monstrance/zalciai/deprotected zone and aspersion. But you’d act more as a buffer/debuffer build. Best with krivis & priest. 25-50 spr recommended for any cleric build tbh.
  • Dex can help with evasion and physical crit chance quite nicely, but it’s rubbish on it’s own for all clerics but monks due to our low base dmg and lack of damage skills. Best combined with str in a 4str/6dex or so ratio.
  • Str just improves melee damage and crit damage, but no evasion makes you easier to kill. It’s ok on it’s own though just not as good as a str/dex hybrid.
  • Con is mandatory to some extent, usually within the 25-50 range. Any more tends to be overkill due to our excellent healing and damage prevention/reduction buffs.

In theory you could also mix spr+str or spr+int quite nicely. But i haven’t tested those out yet.

Planning on something like Cleric/Priest/Priest/Priest/Paladin/Something.Mass Heal does scale some with Int, so not sure, on the stats, lol.

I cannot recommend that combination atm.
The 5 buff limit really limits the priest build combinations. Which can be bypassed with daino scrolls but it’s going to be annoying to get those atm. In release less so but it’s still a drain on your money.
And paladin3 just beats out priest 3 by a huge margin for such a build. More damage, resists, healing and barrier + conviction is great utility/defense.

Either way priest is best for str builds atm due to the buffs to auto attack dmg. Aka bokor2-3, paladin3 and monk2.
Druid should work for any build atm, same for oracle.
Pardoner2 is also a good combination with priest3, but can be annoying to level. Pardoner1 can be a decent alternative to paladin. (high magic def buff, added aoe dmg skill)

Priest int builds are outright horrible, since they lack reliable damage spells.
Sadhu priest builds are also junk because because blessing does not affect oob. And sacrament only adds 40-80 dmg. Nor are priest capable of defending themselves well enough to keep up oob at most times.

So i’d really suggest not to use int builds for priests for now. Not even for the healing as that is to tiny.